The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Amazing there was room for Trump to mentally decline from what was likely this high-point in his life.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that many of the worst people in the Dubya admin advised/advise Trump. Bush personally groomed/prepped Kavanaugh for the SC seat by telling him to get married and stop looking like a perv frat boy. Thatā€™s conjecture, but Bush did introduce him to his future wife/hostage.

Trump, in a lot of ways, is incompetent Dubya as if that was seemingly possible.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Mitch is thinking, ā€˜Iā€™m going to die because this a-hole wouldnā€™t let me wear my mask that I donā€™t even take off at home so I can be allowed to murder more poor peopleā€™.

3 Likes

No. Itā€™s because he doesnā€™t trust them to be fair. Whatā€™s fair is totally what he deems it to be. He has misjudged Fox here but knows the ratings for oann (or whatever they are called) are complete toilet whereas Fox numbers are good.

MoscowMitch is not just wearing a tan suit, but dark brown slippers and black socks at the same time. #impeach is much too good for that. Guillotine-time, imo.

3 Likes

And if it comes down to it, the Republicans will beat him like heā€™s Nicky Santoro.

Nah. Everyone at the national level is going to ignore him while he gets swarmed by prosecutors looking to make a name for themselves. I think weā€™re drawing live to him getting on a plane the day he loses power or getting hurt/imprisoned trying to resist the peaceful handover of power.

Thereā€™s nobody in the establishment of either party that doesnā€™t want an example made out of Donald. The national security apparatus will be incredibly sensitive to something like this happening again as well. This is the last time they are ever going to let a street guy rise that high again lol. It was an accident that weā€™ll overprotect against going forward.

ā€œI want you to use all your powers, all your skills.ā€

3 Likes

Or at least one of them usefully. :grinning:

I admire your optimism.

1 Like

I donā€™t think he was being optimistic lol. Heā€™s saying the powers that be will never allow someone like Trump to run for office again. So weā€™ll be stuck with the Bush types that are evil in different ways but will appear sane compared to this shit show.

1 Like

ā€œIā€™m trying! Heā€™s taking advantage of poor technology!ā€

1 Like

Lol what I posted wasnā€™t actually optimistic.

Like Kasich is an evil ghoul but heā€™s so sane compared to MAGA that the DNC is gonna welcome him with open arms.

1 Like

Itā€™s so fucking stupid. Who the fuck wants to hear Kasich talk at a democratic convention? Just a fucking useless party in every possible way

1 Like

The huge chunk of the eDems that think the path forward is finding mythical reasonable Republicans and negotiating in good faith with them. So mature! So dignified!

5 Likes

ā€œJust Win Babyā€ā€”wait another Raiders tie-in.

1 Like

Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind Kasich showing up if they balance it out with a bunch of actual progressives, but of course the DNC isnā€™t going to do that.

We probably should have been trying to talk Cuban into running for the Senate. He could have won pretty easily Iā€™d think. And while he might not be ideal, heā€™d be infinitely better than Cruz or Cornyn.

1 Like