The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

ok.

This statement is delusional if heā€™s talking about the MLB club.

Not that I care about arguing this but your baseball experience is?

You missed out:

Kahn [the American] remained stoic in defeat.

ā€œI donā€™t feel too horrible,ā€ he said. ā€œI always want to kick my opponentā€™s ass around the court, but when the gameā€™s done, itā€™s done.ā€

He returned his squidgers into an empty sour candy tin, pulled on his pants and headed out into the night.

1 Like

Enough to know that what Iā€™m saying is true.

You had to have played then to haver more of a chance than him. Just asking.

Correct, but my hyperbole got away from me because we both had a 0.0% chance of playing in the MLB.

I got a few hits off Erstad when he pitched in high school. They were lucky.

1 Like

When I was a freshman in high school, we played against a guy who eventually became a Major League pitcher (canā€™t remember his name). He basically no hit the entire team, but one guy got a lucky hit off of him. He was picked offā€¦lol.

3 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™ve noticed this but never thought about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BandyXLee1/status/1285024264261971970

2 Likes

Jordan could hit a fastball, just couldnā€™t hit a curve, since he hadnā€™t played since high school and was thrown into double A, plus his work ethic, plus having to develop a swing.

yeah he was 31, but if he could hit offspeed he probably wouldā€™ve played some games in the majors. Shit tebow had a good season in AAA.

To say it was a waste of time is ludicrous. Sure he never wouldā€™ve been an all star, but making the team he had a real shot if he couldā€™ve gotten that swing/timing worked out. Thereā€™s lots of guys who fail in double A because they canā€™t hit offspeed, doesnā€™t mean people were a giant waste of time in trying.

1 Like

Aubrey?

5 Likes

Loool

https://twitter.com/politics_polls/status/1284977318474244096?s=21

3 Likes

The idea that Trump has ever had someone else doing his makeup for him is terrifying. Like, even three years ago he looked like an absurd orange raccoon.

No future MLB players involved, but on my middle school team our ace once got 27 strikeouts in 7 no-hit innings.

The coach was letting some kid try catcher who was REALLY bad at it. He dropped the third strike and overthrew first six times.

The coach did not see fit to make a change. The pitcher was NOT happy.

The coach moved me from 2B to RF in like the fourth or fifth inning and told me to shade over to backup 1B for the overthrows. I was like, ā€œFor real? Thatā€™s what you want? Alrighty, thenā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Nun, Iā€™m really glad youā€™re back and I mean that sincerely. But youā€™re talking about arguably the greatest athlete ever. He had won 3 championships in a row at his chosen sport, was rich beyond belief, his dad was just murdered, and he wanted to do something else.

Calling that a legit waste of time is laughable.

11 Likes

I was on deck in the Pony league championship game for my city against a team that beat us 16-4 for our lone loss a few weeks back. The catcher was talking a lot and my coach was getting pissed off. He held me up as I went from on deck to the plate and told me to swing late, a foot over the ball, and as hard as I could no matter how high it was on the first pitch. Our pitcher was on first and was probably the slowest guy in the league. We called him Spaghetti Legs. SL took off for second on the pitch and I carried out my instructions perfectly. Catcher came out of the crouch and immediately had to dive for the ground or get his head torn off. It shut him up and we won 10-0 in 5 innings.

4 Likes

OK why are Deplorables bitching about Dem governors killing old people by putting them in nursing homes? What am I missing here?

You are missing the full frontal lobotomy common to deplorables.

4 Likes

My uncle been on this shit for weeks, its just a way to be like look Demā€™s didnā€™t handle this well either.

1 Like