The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

49 Likes

itā€™s fantastic seeing this guy bullshitting one on one. heā€™s a hall of fame liar, and he really changed the game wrt lying. just like the hyper aggressive online poker games revolutionized poker, this style of lying has revolutionized lying forever. the lying game will never be the same.

reading the fox news polls to him about how biden is widely more trusted on every issue lol

6 Likes

Iirc one graph showed a huge portion of people think Trump is mentally unfit. Like a lot more than said Biden (though some did say Biden too)

Riverman, if you want to live blog something, I suggest this. No way we will ever learn the contents otherwise.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1284964363086987273

ā€œIā€™ll be right eventually,ā€ is probably the highest heā€™s ever scored on the unintentional comedy / depressing AF combo chart.

7 Likes

iā€™m starting my 2-week counter for the new republican healthcare bill now

5 Likes

trump: ā€œbiden is gonna triple your taxesā€

awval, at home: hmmm better add this to my spreadsheet

13 Likes

will you accept the results of the election?

iā€™ll have to see. lotta voter fraud happening

1 Like

Sounds like we are doing pretty good then Ben? Give us a bit more time.

2 Likes

ā€œYouā€™ve been in office for 3.5 years and you have no plan!ā€

ā€œWeā€™re signing a plan in 2 weeks, which the DACA decision let me do.ā€

WHAT?

2 Likes

Apparently he thinks the DACA decision gave him more power somehow to create laws or something, he said similar things after the decision came down.

Daniel dale mentioned it today I think.

if obama could create a policy in absence of a law, trump could cancel obamacare and then sign a piece of paper that says preexisting conditions yes protected

and then some existing government agency will do the job of enforcing that on the insurance companies. like an office you can call if your claim gets denied where the phone just rings and rings and thereā€™s no answering machine

4 Likes

That underestimation by the top quartile is just false modesty since they are already so mistrusted.

2 Likes

I think Ben thinks heā€™s on the side that was using the guillotine.

5 Likes

LOL at all the Chris Wallace dick sucking from the libs, he spends the last 5 minutes of the interview nodding along to Trumpā€™s incoherent nonsense.

1 Like

My guess is that all the shit-head sycophants heā€™s surrounded himself with have actually told him this. I would, if I were in that position. Of yeah, BIG win, big big win, sir. Yeah, they said youā€™re King, can do whatever you want. Healthcare? Yep, weā€™ve got a plan on the way.ā€

1 Like

11 Likes

It does state that people with less skill tend to overestimate their skill, but Dunning and Kruger also showed that people with high ability tend to underestimate their skill.

1 Like

Or you could happen to be near where the lines intersect.

I experience dunning Kruger all the time. Any new field. I reach a point early on where I think Iā€™m getting it. Then you turn a corner and are like ā€œwhoah. Thereā€™s this whole new set of stuff that I didnā€™t even really think about beforeā€

5 Likes