The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

So 100,000 dead from CV, Minneapolis on fire, and Twitter censoring Trump tweets and we get something about China?

LOL at Republicans who think Trump is a strong leader.

That was honestly probably his best option under the circumstances. I wonder who he listens to, you know he was dying to start yelling at reporters.

STONKS are up so I assume this policy is going to be a disaster.

One of my fav shows as a kid.

… couldn’t top DangerMouse but what could.

3 Likes

Forget about the people who complain about sexist language; “Trump is a giant pussy who is afraid to lead” needs to be the message. I just want one elected Democrat to call Trump a “pussy”.

1 Like

Chiner is very important.

Not sure what it has to do with MAGA though.

Are we going to get some takes from Pravda Barbie today?

1 Like

I was listening to it in the background and had to turn to watch to make sure he was actually saying Hong Kong because it sounded like some weird overdub.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266455834457968640
( twitter | raw text )

I kept hearing HONK HONK.

1 Like

Just to update… We’re at 229K RTs and 957K likes.

2 Likes

This is the year the young people finally come out and vote!!!

4 Likes

Taylor Swift for VP

2 Likes

LMFAO did you come up with that yourself? Holy shit that’s perfect, how did this not have likes???

vs Marsha in 2024 so we can all get our hopes up again before she loses by 10.

It’s essentially my own, but some people have been beating around with many versions of ______ Barbie for her. That’s the version that came to me that I liked best.

1 Like

I’m down for that. Se takes our chances of winning to like 95%, probably the goat win% ticket is Michelle Obama/Taylor Swift. She’d also help in TN and PA. She’d bait Trump into throwing some hilariously bad punches, and she’d get huge crowds at her rallies.

Imagine her at a rally on live television dedicating We Are Never, Ever, Ever, Getting Back Together to Donald Trump.

1 Like

I’ve heard Baghdad Barbie (of course a take-off on the infamous Baghdad Bob)

3 Likes

Botulism barbie

2 Likes