The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

The Tragic Death of the Republican Party

7 Likes

1 Like

To be fair, the Republican party is already dead. Now it’s the Tea Party masquerading as the GOP. The rubes that always vote straight GOP just don’t know it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1278136326647406593
( twitter | raw text )

Impending GOP landslide confirmed. Thanks, Riverman.

2 Likes

They’re going to go all in on cheating and it has a good chance of working. I won’t be surprised if Trump “wins.”

Does this mean you’re coming around to the fact that she is better than Hucks?

No way. Liar Barbie just filibusters and repeats her 3 planned talking points in response to the 2-3 non OAN questions she chooses to take. Also her voice cracks and she’s clearly nervous. Huckabeast steamrolled them for hours at a time, and more importantly never even hinted at shame.

1 Like

The only way cheating works is if the election is close.

If Propaganda Barbie has shame, I’m sure not seeing it.

I think neither of them has any.

I think that Kayleigh does a better job of deflecting than Hucks. They’re close, but I’ve got Kayleigh by a nose.

lol “studying”

Even better is the “I may end”.

Please do.

2 Likes

Pres. Obama’s Supreme Court litigator says it will likely be a partial loss for Trump
Pres. Obama’s Supreme Court litigator says it will likely be a partial loss for Trump

Imagine that is every color of the rainbow.

4 Likes

wtf does that mean? also are we not guaranteed the ruling this week? I thought this was the last week? Also are these rulings already done and written and they just roll em out like this for funzies slowly or are they writing the rulings now even though the decision has already been made, or are they just now doing the vote on these cases?

Maybe you’re a rich white lawyer in Missouri who always wanted to re-enact the “Say hello to my little friend!” scene in Scarface, and you just came as close as you’ll ever come the other day…

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1278145024585326593
( twitter | raw text )

He’s going to be telling that story all the way up to his death bed. I just hope all future generations know to laugh at someone who brags about pointing guns at peaceful protestors.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST

https://twitter.com/BrianKeene/status/1278081935592640513

Yeah, billionaires are going to have to disrupt their day-to-day billionairing to buy distressed companies at tremendous discounts.

You can buy shit, like companies that will be profitable again in a year or two that are currently available for 40 cents on the dollar.

1 Like

WTF is the AFFH and who the fuck is taking about it? What the fuck, is this 1950?