The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Lol at I ran for president once and won.

Leather soled shoes are indeed a bit slippery. I buy some sweet ass Allen Edmonds for work and can confirm that leathers soles plus Toronto winter side walks are a bad combo. Would be a million times worse if I was a demented 70 year old.

He won DACA this week apparently

Video of the wee lass they arrested for being in line for a rally she had a ticket to attend.

https://twitter.com/alexisgoldstein/status/1274382365754822656?s=20

1 Like

Would genuinely love to see the written speech side by side with whatever is happening right now.

1 Like

if they had just let her attend it would’ve increased the attendance by like .05%

6 Likes

Oh good I was wondering when we would get to the racist part

Islamaphobia.

Everyone’s bingo card must be full now.

This is the part where he calls everyone else the real racist.

I mean, I think the people there are probably having a few lol wtf is this feelings, but when you came all this way to see the Stones live, you don’t stop cheering just because Mick forgets the lyrics

2 Likes

Lololol what the actual fuck

“I’ve done more for black people in 4 years than joe Biden has done in 47”

crowd of 99.9% white people goes completely batshit crazy with applause

1 Like

12 Likes

I don’t even think FOX will cover any more of these wall-to-wall after tonight.

Is this finally the part where he cures racism?

Dear Christ at that cast of characters. Oklahoma must SUCK.

2 Likes

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

1 Like

I know people were worried about people reserving tickets giving trump something to boast about, fortunately, though, it could not have worked out better. Trump screaming about a million reservations and then goes all Colonel Kurtz in front of some magas and a lot of blue seats.

3 Likes

I feel for Daniel Dale. Dude needs to be bought a drink anytime he enters a bar.

6 Likes

It really hasn’t been bad overall. If you’re getting one of those “extreme load” messages, they represent a very brief spike that only lasts a second or two. Somebody remind me to do a post-mortem in the morning showing the spikes and swongs.

4 Likes

So like a bit of a rough guide of the tickets given out tonight…

• The Trump team 2,000
  • Congress 1,000
  • Grifters 3,000
  • sycophants 1,500
  • Actual Supporters 2
3 Likes