The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Seems like racial profiling to assume that all criminals are black.

3 Likes

Riverman, you are the hero we need. Seriously, thank you for providing me with brief respites of humor during this ongoing shitshow.

Basically everyone hates McSally. Hated people can get split tickets like Kentucky gov vs everything else being a R landslide that same election.
GOP is gonna have to spend a lot in arizona this cycle. Who would’ve seen that coming not that long ago.

I’ve flogged her book on here many times (maybe I should stop at some point), but it is great. So You Want to Talk About Race. Super relevant right now.

3 Likes

Great book, also @RiskyFlush, i started rereading How to be an antiracist a couple days ago, its so good.

2 Likes

Can’t recall who told me about the book. It may very well have been your flogging that got me to pick it up.

Come on man. That’s only a prediction if you can say the sun will rise tomorrow is a prediction.

My nonprediction prediction is that Obama will say something that would have been a sweet burn at the national correspondents dinner like 6 years ago but today will seem totally out of touch.

2 Likes

Anything where he doesn’t explicitly say the words “police brutality” or the equivalent will seem totally out of touch.

In all likelihood, they’re both wrong, and the real population value is in between. It’s much easier to have 2 N-sigma events in opposite directions than to have 1 2N-sigma event.

He’s running.

I agree, and I also think Obama has to come out and say I never should have shook his hand, we all knew or ought to have known it would come to this, we tried to take the high road but Trump is an absolutely irredeemable monster and you are all right to fight him and white supremacists in the streets.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1268294564709834755

Of course he should do this but no chance he ever does. It’s like Melania in a way. She should publicly divorce him and go public with how disgusting he is. But she is too busy being comfortable to actually do the right thing.

1 Like

I know.

Those Karens are everywhere

How has trump not trashed Obama on twitter yet? He must be either dead or being held down by his secret service cabal.

Ehhh she still appeals to standard run of the mill boomers. Everyone else definitely hates her though.

This is the two hours he spends eating Big Macs before his nighttime Fox News and tweeting. It’s still coming.

1 Like

When I first read the above I thought you wrote “antichrist.”

3 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/06/03/jim-mattis-blasts-trump-message-that-defends-protesters-says-president-tries-divide-us/

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis wrote in a statement published by the Atlantic.

“We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership,” he continued. "We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

"When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution,” Mattis wrote. “Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens — much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

1 Like