The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280234064356794368
( twitter | raw text )

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280234504985157637
( twitter | raw text )

USA#1 lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World!

source

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimWhiteGNV/status/1280118182049701888

/Thread

1 Like

He never faced any charges.

12 Likes

Allow me to quote myself a few times.

The article on John Burgoyne credits an article on “encyclopedia,com”. Yes, that is a comma in the URL. Note that while the title of this article refers to Native Americans, Mason prefers to use “American Indian” in his text.

Bruce Catton’s Terrible Swift Sword was credited in a previous chapter. It was not credited in this one, despite a quote being used from that book. Even then, the book changes the word “tribesmen” to “Indians”. Mason seems really attached to calling them “Indians” in the same way that Trump likes to toss around “Wuhan flu”.

And, of course, goofyballer did some heroic work transcribing Mason.

And, you know, there’s problems with the American Indians, I guess they’re now called Native Americans, but over time they gradually got under the umbrella of people.

For these tidbits and more, go to this thread:

2 Likes

I’m not sure why everyone is ignoring the most insane part of this tweet.

21 Likes

In a longer view, part of the fallout from this is that I know myself and my wife will never vote for a Republican candidate, for any office, for the rest of our lives. I know there are many people in my generation who this is true for. There’s more that needs to be done, but when is the last event in our history that a party permanently lost the vote of an entire generation like the GOP has?

5 Likes

Your point overall stands but Penn State should forever be disparaged for covering up for a pedophile for years. That program should’ve received a multi year death penalty for how absurd the entire handling of that case was and the University’s belief that FOOTBALL was more important than protecting youth in the community from a serial child rapist.

6 Likes

When Jimmy Carter wore a sweater and lowered the speed limit.

1 Like

Abolish NCAA sports.

3 Likes

This election is totally binary for the GOP. Either they succeed in rigging this and we never have a free and fair election again without a civil war, or they lose and it is game over for a generation. They know this; buckle up.

5 Likes

I definitely think this is the right read.

1 Like

Hold on a second. Defending statues is his newest reallocation plan?

I can save everyone a lot of time right now. Ain’t nobody voting for Racy Trump because he stanned for a bunch of racist monuments. The racists are already full on board. The only thing this dumb strategy could do is shed a small number of votes.

I know it is trump etc etc but apparently at the top of the politics heap in the world, defending statues is being considered as high level campaign policy?

I honestly just assumed everyone around him just ignored him when he started taking about making love to pieces of stone and marble.

Reading that decision made my jaw drop. It was actually much worse. Plus the people who invented this system also invented that one so it’s all just garbage.

Not going to lie I believed the founding fathers are geniuses propaganda growing up.

I am starting to believe we are just here due to an unending series of crazy accidents.

There’s an image I’ll never get out of my head

1 Like

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506072-ice-tells-students-on-visas-they-must-leave-us-if-schools-go-online

Noreen from The Villages has had enough guys:

To the Editor:

I am getting tired of our country catering to Black Lives Matter.
ALL lives matter and that should be our country’s focus. It is very sad what has happened to the oath our officers take to enforce the law and changes have to be made. Why are people being allowed to destroy our history by demolishing statues and businesses? The police and national guard should have been out in full force and given a warning you destroy you will be arrested and prosecuted. We live in “America the Beautiful,” but don’t feel it anymore.
Why is our government allowing CHOP to take over streets and create their own government? Allowing homeless to continue to live on our streets? All Americans need to unite to take back America in peace and make it beautiful again. We need to be kinder to one another and the people who think they are entitled need to support our government not destroy it. Each local government needs to step up and fix these problems. Hope we can find a common ground that all people can live together. Our government should not be passive as they have been. Police standing down during the destruction of our communities should never have happened. Enforce the law.
It is not an easy task, but we need to get it done.

Noreen Nevrly
Village of Hillsborough

2 Likes

The levels of stupidity involved in that decision are pretty incredible.

ETA: this was supposed to be a reply to the post about international student visas.

3 Likes

Good news is that Trump is daily ensuring that the only way to win is maximum riggage. All Jeb would have had to do is say “please vote.”