The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

https://twitter.com/stschrader1/status/1278124069871812609

Cool, now I get to think about what if Trump dropped out and endorsed a Tucker/Ivanka ticket

5 Likes

Makes sense tho. A lot of why Trump won the primary is because Republican voters remembered him as someone they liked from TV. Tbf, there have been worse names floated (Tom Cotton).

Shapiro/Wohl 2024

Owens/Scott 2024

Trump/Pence 2024.

2 Likes

Literally no one likes Tucker Carlson.

1 Like

Putin’s worth like $200 billion, there’s way more money in being a dictator.

2 Likes

A nice feature of Trumpism is that his insane base doesn’t like anyone else. Now that they’ve mainlined the pure opium racism they’re not going to settle for the dog whistle version from Tom Cotton or whoever. Anyone as insane as Trump will be legitimately unelectable and anyone sane won’t get the base to the degree Trump does. Assuming they lose in 2020 (big if, obviously), the GOP is completely fucked moving forward, especially given demographics. They know this, which has me terrified of the cheating.

3 Likes

Really? His show’s pretty popular iirc, second on Fox only to Hannity.

His show is popular because it’s a white supremacy circle jerk targeted at racists. Everyone thinks/knows that Tucker is an annoying twerp.

The Tragic Death of the Republican Party

7 Likes

1 Like

To be fair, the Republican party is already dead. Now it’s the Tea Party masquerading as the GOP. The rubes that always vote straight GOP just don’t know it.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1278136326647406593
( twitter | raw text )

Impending GOP landslide confirmed. Thanks, Riverman.

2 Likes

They’re going to go all in on cheating and it has a good chance of working. I won’t be surprised if Trump “wins.”

Does this mean you’re coming around to the fact that she is better than Hucks?

No way. Liar Barbie just filibusters and repeats her 3 planned talking points in response to the 2-3 non OAN questions she chooses to take. Also her voice cracks and she’s clearly nervous. Huckabeast steamrolled them for hours at a time, and more importantly never even hinted at shame.

1 Like

The only way cheating works is if the election is close.

If Propaganda Barbie has shame, I’m sure not seeing it.

I think neither of them has any.

I think that Kayleigh does a better job of deflecting than Hucks. They’re close, but I’ve got Kayleigh by a nose.

lol “studying”

Even better is the “I may end”.

Please do.

2 Likes