The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

China banned Winnie the Pooh from China because of some memes saying Xi looked like Pooh so now everyone does it.

Someone finally figured out how to take down the evil empire of Disney. We should make a bunch of memes saying he looks like Captain America and Darth Vader, and see if heā€™ll ban those too.

This. If there is a racist basis for the joke, though, I will retract it. My understanding is itā€™s a protest against him censuring anyone from using the image to describe him.

You always have to beware if it shows up in a Garrison cartoon, since he loves racist caricatures in the cartoons Iā€™ve seen posted here that I wish I had never seen.

1 Like

But thatā€™s Abe? Iā€™m confused. Doesnā€™t seem racist to me. They both just have droopy faces.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™ll charge Saudi Arabia double for our troops.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1183833640507269120
( twitter | raw text )

ā€žstick it to the libsā€œ? Trump is the whiniest person ever. Democrats should attack him more for this, especially female ones for the extra emasculation.

2 Likes

Got to feel for Erdogan, Trumpā€™s too stupid to even manipulate properly.

2 Likes

I honestly think this is a winning issue for trump no matter how deranged and dangerous he comes across. Anyone who gives a damn about the intricacies of foreign policy is long gone and all the rest of the people hear is our brave boys are coming home from a country so far away physically and intellectually that I donā€™t even necessarily believe it exists.

Al Tanf, by the way, basically exists to protect a bunch of crappy US proxies who are the exact flavor of ā€˜rebelsā€™ currently murdering their way across the border. It is nice that many in the US have finally figured out the true face of the FSA, Iā€™m sure it will be of comfort to their past victims.

1 Like

His citizens think he looks like Winnie the Pooh and he doesnā€™t like it very much.

Winnie the Pooh content starts around 10:30

Edit: The bit at 19:10 has a bit of WTP content too.

1 Like

it wouldnā€™t be if the news told people they were going to saudi arabia to defend the 9/11 hijackers

Sure that isnā€™t quite accurate but the right wing would do that shit in a heartbeat so **** it kid gloves off

Agreed. Maybe itā€™s because I watched Oliver Stoneā€™s quasi-Russian propaganda ā€œUntold History of the United Statesā€ over the weekend, but even I think the withdrawal and letting Russia and Turkey sort out the results with Assad is fine as I donā€™t believe the US has any legitimate interests in Syria at this point.

I was concerned about the Kurds but if Assad is willing to peacefully fold them into his govt then that seems fine.

Only thing I care about is the batshit crazy abruptness of the withdrawal which got a lot of people unnecessarily killed, but Trumpā€™s supporters wonā€™t care.

Northern Syria is not ā€œ7000 miles awayā€ but guess what is?
dc_to_raqqah
dc_to_riyadh

https://mobile.twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1183837308581306370

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpFrederick/status/1183837544204701698

But although Bush had remarked that some of the machineā€™s features seemed ā€œamazing,ā€ it hardly looked like his first time in a supermarket checkout line. Mostly, Bush seemed to be politely listening to National Cash Register executives making their pitch.

Reporters later learned that it was a special scanner with advanced features, including a scale to weigh produce (uncommon then) and the ability to read barcodes even if they were torn up and jumbled.

You should watch the second episode of the most recent season of South Park. It goes into Disneyā€™s complicated relationship with China.

How dare you muddy my chosen narrative with facts. :P

2 Likes

Reminds me of a Brooklyn 99 episode:

(talking about poker)
Jake: Captain, do I have a tell?
Captain Holt: No, you donā€™t understand the game well enough to have a tell.

5 Likes