The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Some people on reddit pointed out something odd about Trump’s Dayton hospital visit: the shooting happened at a bar at 1:05 am but the only patients he posed for pictures with were the guys holding hands that have been posted and…a ~10 year old girl?

You know, when you’re California and rich and have an economy that can stand on its own, it’s relatively “easy” to stand up to the Trump admin. When you’re a poor state that’s in the bottom 10 on every list and you need federal dollars and you rely on federal programs, it’s really fucking hard to do the same. See: the south. I love that I can be proud to have lived in New Mexico. When we lived there, is was reddish. Now it’s fully blue, with a latinx majority, all dem representation, and a governor with actual cojones (yes, the governor is a woman).

Also, they have fucking incredible food.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159898199802425344
( twitter | raw text )

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159898201018834944
( twitter | raw text )

Is grandpa angry about the black Little Mermaid?

Pretty sure he’s referencing the hunt. Some movie coming out that deplorables are in a tizzy about elites supposedly hunting deplorables or something, some stupid shit

“The film follows twelve strangers, referred to as deplorables in the trailer, who mysteriously wake up in a clearing. They do not know where they are or how they got there. They discover that they have been chosen to be hunted in a game devised by a group of rich elites. The hunters gather in a remote facility called the Manor House, but their sport gets derailed when one of the hunted, Crystal, fights back and starts killing them one by one.”

Typical Grandpa jumping to conclusions about a movie he’d probably enjoy.

Oh yeah, the guys over at 22 had a scintillating discussion about that movie the other day:

I’ve had enough of the term “deplorables”, and I’ve switched the nomenclature to “shitty people”

3 Likes

You’re the one who calls us ‘elite’ asshole.

Not as much as Trump Jr.

That’s all true, but I also highly doubt Mississippi wanted to stand up to the Trump admin on this issue.

I really don’t want to turn into a conspiracy theorist, but the odds a girl that young was shot outside the Dayton bar at 1 am have to be very very low, right? Like did he just go visit with random hospital patients? I could totally believe that.

There are also conspiracy theories about his other pictures in the hospital that are right out of the right wing conspiracy theory playbook (crisis actors, for example), and I feel like the left is at this very weird crossroads. We can go down the path of conspiracy theories or we can decide that we will take the word of the Trump administration at face value in these situations.

Neither option feels right.

are we sure that girl is 10? the way trump’s hands are all over her i gotta imagine she’s at least 18

1 Like

It may have been a random tweet, but I read the girl was injured in an unrelated shooting. She wasn’t at the bar. Trump went to Toledo Dayton to get pics with shooting victims so they got her as a prop.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1159928587245490177?s=09

1 Like

I feel like Trump has some mises.org internet poster giving him briefs lol

Lol, so it seems as though its some movie made by a Trumpskin, and they’re already getting push back from their god king.

You hate to see it, Cotton.