The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

In that video, Trump admits using Rudy to investigating corruption. Isn’t it illegal to use a personal lawyer for that?

Nothing illegal about hiring a private lawyer to dig up dirt on Biden. If Rudy is acting in a capacity as a government functionary, this could be a Logan Act violation.

1 Like

“Ukraine is a big wide beautiful wall”-Donald J Trump

wat?

2 Likes

Man it’s physically difficult for me to watch this guy at this point. If that were a family member I would absolutely stage an intervention. He seems to be losing it to a degree we haven’t seen before.

2 Likes

Sometime this afternoon ET is what’s been reported, but no one’s reported on an official time. I’m guessing it would probably be around 5pm, because probably quite a few members that need to be there were not in Washington when this went down.

His base will see the same thing we do and love it. He’s screaming at the fake news media and the Democrats.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1179479740866076677

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179484176267038721
( twitter | raw text )

THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES IS FAKE NEWS EXCEPT FOR WHEN IT MAKES MY POINT!

1 Like

Hey dummy, it’s pretty likely the WB went to the committee after you killed his/her anonymous complaint the WB tried to file the first time. I’m sure it should be obvious to even your dotard ass that maybe the WB didn’t trust the ICIG to do this right.

He legitimately can’t grasp the concept of a whistleblower or why someone reporting wrongdoing would be entitled to protection. It is truly amazing.

2 Likes

JFC he nonchalantly claims that Adam Schiff helped write the whistleblower’s complaint. “That’s big stuff. That’s a big story!”

I am not sure that is misinformation instead of tribalism. There haven’t really been any denials that Biden was mentioned, so it’s hard to claim that their understanding is based on the propaganda machine. Instead, these people are probably just guessing that the right answer is the one that helps their team.

1 Like

Trump was swearing a lot in 2015, the evangelicals didn’t like it and he basically stopped. It’s like the one thing he has ever done to moderate his behavior.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1179452198054440960?s=19

Cue the talking points about the IG being a Deep State Obama-appointed biased hack blah blah blah…

2 Likes

From the report:

Among all Democrats, 85% believe that Trump mentioned the investigation during the call, a number that goes up to 97% among Democrats who have heard a lot about it. Among all independents, 61% believe that Trump mentioned the investigation during the call, a number that goes up to 73% among independents who have heard a lot. Among all Republicans, though, just 40% believe that Trump mentioned the investigation during the call. This number goes up only to 50% among Republicans who have heard a lot about the call.

He was Trump appointed I thought?

this is a different IG from the whistleblower one

Thanks