The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Be it as it may, but lets keep the facts straight

Fair enough. I was basing my “fluent in English” on that tweet which was posted here yesterday I think.

Not sure how the feels of trump supporters matter.

2 Likes

THANK YOU MR MAGUIRE SIR FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY SIR SLURP SLURP

He sounds fairly fluent:

To the extent that we want Trump removed from office, it matters.

His base is never going to support removing him.

3 Likes

LOL, when talking about how he knows about Ukraine, Trump says: “I owned something called the Miss Universe pageant… we had a winner from Ukraine and we got to know the country very well in a lot of different ways”.

The best words.

Right, I think people are getting a little too excited over what all this means.

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/status/1176932668879097856

4 Likes

I stand by this even tho new information seems to have come to light regarding Ukrainian Prez’s ability, or lack thereof, in speaking English.

2 Likes

The best fake words. JFC.

1 Like

It’s like he lies not even to achieve anything, but for the sake of lying itself. He’s like the live poker tards who make a 400bb overbet shove with total air into a $0 side pot despite knowing they’ll lose to the already-all-in guy anyway.

1 Like

Kevin Mccartherism at press conference:

“We could be working on improving healthcare or prescription drug prices but instead pelosi is playing politics”

https://twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/1177228418783600640?s=21

Republican support for Trump is going to increase when they find out he was trying to drain the swamp of Biden.

1 Like

S

1 Like

Apparently he wanted Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election. Wow if true.

1 Like

You don’t need validation from the hardest-core Trump supporter on the block. Even the median Trump supporter. Or even any member of the Trump base. The GOP electoral coalition squeaks by in elections as a coalition of the Trump base + rich people who don’t like taxes + morons who don’t like the Democratic candidate. The point of an impeachment proceeding is to make it hard for GOP candidates to maintain the energy of the Trump base without peeling off the non-base or energizing opposition turnout. It is not, in any way, relevant whether Trump die-hards are persuaded.

5 Likes

At an off-site and can’t follow along. He wanted them to interfere in a manner other than investigate Biden?