The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Is that a dogwhistle from her?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1157342285236862977

Remember there were rumors about Haley being Trumpā€™s next VP pick and KellyAnne feeding into that with this tweet capitalizing PENCE

So thatā€™s how you make so many posts ;)

Canā€™t brag about the Dow breaking 25,000 if it doesnā€™t dip below 25,000

2 Likes

Niki Haley is a lock to run for office in 2024 before she gets primaried by Roy Moore or whatever.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1157360699783483393

7 Likes

Not reading the wall of text just like I donā€™t read any of the other ones. You are by far the worst poster that has ever posted here, and Iā€™m including Keed

1 Like

I would bet your life savings youā€™re wrong. Just put me on ignore, and donā€™t post shit takes and weā€™ll never interact. You are the condescending one, asshole.

hey nunnehi you definitely suck and should post less or not at all

Nah, Iā€™m good bruh.

From what Iā€™ve read, it looks like Rocky is guilty, and even if he isnā€™t, he can be acquitted. Heā€™s on trial in Sweden, not North Korea. I read that prosecutors want to throw the book at him withā€¦ six months in jail.

Itā€™s kinda surreal that this is the one black guy our racist President chooses to shower favor upon, a foul-mouthed rapper and former drug dealer, credibly accused of violent assault (not for the first time either) with video evidence. Your average middle American racist uses guys like ASAP Rocky in their arguments against ā€œblack culture.ā€ But Donald Trump is just drawn to criminality.

Iā€™m convinced that the reason Donald Trump hated the Central Park 5 is because they were innocent. If they actually had raped that lady, he wouldā€™ve respected them more (They would have had something in common).

So what monster/idiot is going to get this nomination?

Nikki Haley?

I donā€™t think sheā€™d want it.

Devin Nunes?

Keep in mind whoever this is will be a Trump sycophant.

I thought it was because Trump is drawn to Kanye and Kim, and they know how to provide the appropriate flattery before asking for his help.

1 Like

Oh godā€¦

itā€™s all going according to plan. make russia great again!

Actually the guy he should pick is Richard Burr, who probably doesnā€™t want to run again. He would appease a lot of people, but also gave up information related to Russia from the SSCI to the WH counselā€™s office after Comeyā€™s briefing. Meaning he can play both sides, but probably wonā€™t corrupt the intelligence like someone like Ratcliffe would. From Mueller report PDF page 264:

The week after Corneyā€™s briefing, the White House Counselā€™s Office was in contact
with SSCI Chairman Senator Richard Burr about the Russia investigations and appears to have received information about the status of the FBI investigation. 309

The footnote says that Annie Donaldson ā€˜could not rule out that Burr had
told McGahn those individuals were the FBIā€™s targetsā€™. The individuals in question were Flynn, Manafort, Stone (redacted but is an educated guess), Carter Page, and George Papadopoulos. The SSCI does not formally investigate people as ā€˜targetsā€™, and this is why it was felt that FBI investigations were shared.

Make Us So So Really Great Again!