The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Both anonymous and Trump is the best we’ve got, nothing I can do but vote for him.

$ is always the $

Not to mention most of both parties have pretended to care about the Kurds to justify what happened in Iraq over basically the last 30+ years and all the money that has been made from it.

1 Like

of course

Since it’s wild speculation day here’s 2 hot takes:

1. The apparent imminent-ish release of Trump’s taxes and the kurd pullout are directly related and

2. At some point Trump goes to a rally/event, flies back to trump tower, and stays there.

1 Like

We now have a dedicated thread for Turkey/Syria/Kurdistan

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1181312840180912128

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1181313052823740422

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1181311599631572993

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181326889480282112
( twitter | raw text )

I don’t think so, but even if I missed something there’s no way he’s a favorite to go down based on what’s been in the major headlines the last week.

But as of a few weeks ago you were still of the belief that Pelosi and company were just biding their time before brilliantly timing their impeachment over the Mueller Report, so I’m guessing you have misplaced your faith once again in the eDems and the rule of law.

2 Likes

Off course they are connected. He is out of control just throwing shit.

Hahahah oh wow dot jay peg Pence is a huge Trump insurance policy there is no way he is going anywhere. If he tries we get zombie Mike Pence propped up like Bernie Lomax til after the election and no one would even notice.

Ok, since this stupid orange fuck is going to be here on Thursday, I’m going to go down and protest. Any ideas/recommendations for a sign to carry?

4 Likes

I’ve read on other really good discussion forums that it’s in fact the Dems who have gone wildly to the left.

2 Likes

Or this guy

Stop it. I wasn’t even posting here a few weeks ago, and you’ve materially misrepresented my stance from day one.

You realize Pence is the guy who was used to exert pressure on the Ukranian president, right? That he knows he’s been a party of a crime, right? That he’s been covering up said crime, right? That Trump said ‘you should look at Pence’s phone calls’, right? That he claimed he didn’t know anything about the Biden connection, right? That he had his closest adviser on the call, right? That he had notes of the phone call, right? That he was the guy who went to Poland, the meeting that was mentioned on that phone call, right? That when asked whether he ever talked about Biden to the Ukranian president, he never said ‘no’, right? He said something to the effect of ‘we talked broadly about corruption’. Pence and Trump are completely ‘got’ on this, unless of course you think that call is okey dokey like Keeed does, and some members of the GOP do.

Question Time:

1. Do you think Trump will have articles of impeachment sent to the Senate over the actions related to the phone call with Ukraine and the pressure campaign over those withheld funds?

2. If articles of impeachment are filed against him related to that, do you think the people committing the crimes and/or covering up the crimes in the cabinet are now immune from being impeached for their conduct related to this call (Pence and Pompeo knew exactly what they were doing and Barr’s actions related to the whistleblower complaint absolutely fall under coverup)?

Keep in mind, these questions aren’t meant to ask whether these people are convicted. It is to ask you if you think Trump will have articles of impeachment filed in relation to this and whether these others should skate if that happens?

I work 2 blocks from there and I am not going in/staying far away. For mental health more than anything.

Remember guys: You are a very good poster and I like you.

6 Likes

This isn’t about should, it’s about the democratic leadership in the house being terrible at their jobs. Odds Trump is impeached is ~90%. Odds anybody else is impeached is ~20% with Barr being the favorite and Pompeo being a close second. Odds Pence is impeached is less than 2%. As a wildcard the odds of any article of impeachment being based on the Meuller investigation is ~5%.

We are almost 3 years into this shithole administration. The average daily felony count is certainly greater than 1, and Pelosi finally grew enough of a spine to announce an impeachment investigation. It is borderline delusional to think Pence and Trump are getting impeached by Nancy Pelosi.

If Trump is impeached over the Ukraine call but no one else is that’s a big effing problem. Pence was the ‘bank robber’, and you’re saying he has the lowest chance of being impeached in this scenario. That’s bonkers man.

I could be totally misremembering this part, but if I recall, Nixon saw Agnew as his own insurance policy. He wanted someone as VP that no one would dare prefer as the President.

Agnew was a man who called a Japanese-American reporter from The Sun a “fat Jap,” referred to Poles as “Polacks” and explained, “If you’ve seen one slum, you’ve seen them all.”

And yet in a horrific parallel to today’s times, until Baltimore attorneys and the DOJ caught up with Agnew, a Gallup poll rated him as the third most-respected man in America, just behind Nixon and Billy Graham.

1 Like