The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

IF I AM ELECTED STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT WE WILL HAVE FREE ICE CREAM IN THE CAFETERIA EVERY DAY. VOTE!

8 Likes

TWO LUNCHES EVERYDAY

2 Likes

The 2nd Amendment part is important because many of us will want to shoot ourselves if heā€™s elected again. I think there are less messy ways to do it though.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1322170415700152320
( twitter | raw text )

JUDGE MATHIS!

23RD AMENDMENT!

1 Like

He has now spent multiple days talking about his package woes like some kind of wack YouTuber.

I honestly think they dont need it for the ratings. They have to be crushing headed into what will surely be the highest voter turnout election in decades just running their regular programming

Much percentages itt

In my little town something has been trending for the past several days: Yards that have Trump signs (and even some that donā€™t) are now also featuring ā€œBack the Blueā€ signs and or that stupid flag with the blue line. Now, many already had it, of course. But just within the past several days, really since Monday, I am noticing a massive ramp-up in the numbers of these signs. Theyā€™re EVERYWHERE. Iā€™m even seeing them in yards that donā€™t have Trump signs at all.

Is anyone seeing similar things in your area? Does anyone hate-follow the derposphere enough to provide clues on this? Between this and the Walmart thing, it seems like they are hedging for (or perhaps word is being passed around right wing derp channels?) that thereā€™s a really good chance for civil unrest starting next week and maybe itā€™s a good idea to show which team youā€™re on before the shit hits the fan.

Reply All had an episode a few months ago about a high school student council election, where one candidate promised a party every month, then tried to scam his way into office:

2 Likes

I still think if dems were serious about winning this thing they would enlist a couple hundred people to stand in line at every precinct on election day to delay and discourage Trumpkins. When they get to the front of the line they could ask the old lady to check and see if their mail-in ballot had arrived. ā€œOk thanks.ā€ And then go to the back of the line.

Excuse me sir but ā€œfreeā€ ice cream is SOSHULISM.

2 Likes

#HOBBITS4TRUMP

2 Likes

Also they wonā€™t control either chamber of the legislature so if they want to carry on with the Hunter stuff itā€™ll just be them whining to Fox news about it.

first time iā€™m hearing joe biden lives the life of a billionaire.

1 Like

mosdef wants MORE HOMEWORK, NO RECESS, and YOUR PARENTS TO GET DIVORCED. Vote!

3 Likes

yes, they are replacing the american flag with something that fits better for a police state.

5 Likes

He lays in bed watching Fox News, tweeting nonsense, and inhaling Big Macs?

I still remember my senior class president race. Both guys were friends of mine. One was very serious, very political minded, valedictorian, national delegate judicial branch Youth in Government. The other was a fun loving partier who promised good times and Pepsi.

Obviously the later won. To be fair he had the blood line as his mother later went on to become a congresswoman and has remained there for decades.