The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

He still doesn’t like you Eric

1 Like

Super nice of Biden to give Trump a freeroll first weekend in October by pulling the negative ads though.

Nazi Barbie POZZED?

6 Likes

That Christmas hat on Melania gets me every time.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1313143386426273794?s=20

1 Like

I read some post on here saying they saw a negative ad in kentucky. It wouldn’t surprise me if he said he was pulling them but kept running them in certain areas.

1 Like

So who’s still to go? Kids, Barr and myPillow guy. Who have I missed?

Lol, what Biden ad right now could be more effective than the wall to wall coverage of this epic clusterfuck on every channel, radio station, in every newspaper, and on every facebook and twitter feed?

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/1313110937306574853?s=21

3 Likes

Covid getting tired of all the winning.

9 Likes

This is the optimal line. Say you’re pulling ads but don’t in the places that count… Or just have you pacs step into the gap with even darker stuff than you can run.

Take the what a nice guy credit while still dumping as much on him as possible.

I would be hugely encouraged to see the national Dems actually trying to win for a change.

2 Likes

I know in Central Florida I haven’t seen many negative ads from Joe himself, but have seen super PAC ads.

3 Likes

My pillow guy probably has a very robust immune system from his years on the streets

2 Likes

Negotiation with a child.

4 Likes

Idc this is a kitchen sink election bro, he should be stomping Private Pyle’s guts out full magazine or not.

There has been a “positive” Biden healthcare commercial that focuses on his experiences with personal tragedy and need for insurance, but it still takes shots at Trump and his administration’s shit handling of the pandemic. It’s a good ad.

3 Likes

I’m with jman on this one. There is no attack ad more effective than what these nincompoops are doing to themselves.

I would run ads tying vulnerable Republican Senators to this shit show, though.

6 Likes

Yea I would gain a lot of respect for his campaign if he did this. It could backfire but it’s not extremely likely.

Sometimes the best strategy is to get out of the way of the story and not make it about yourself.

3 Likes

I was trying to catch up on this thread, but getting spoilers on my phone about Kayleigh catching it caused me to break.