The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

not clicking that

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1318699846048518144?s=21

22 Likes

Lollloollooll NYT doing it again 48 hrs before a debate.

1 Like

Might be ponied, but the FBI apparently confirms the Hunter Biden laptops are legit (per lol Daily Mail).

They’re really trying to make fetch happen.

I shouldn’t have, but I clicked. This seems to just be a repackaging of the BS that Ratcliffe was spewing Sunday morning.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1318702572081905665?s=20

1 Like

President Light Bulb just got turned on

This seems not great for Trump

Well I’d love to see Trump talk his way out of this one…

@Narrator no need to step in, we’ve already thought it.

3 Likes

It’s pretty amazing. Trump is perfectly corrupt. He is a virtuoso of being corrupt. He literally doesn’t do a single thing that isn’t corrupt.

4 Likes

Shit is going to get wild up in this. I can’t believe we’re two weeks away from election day.

2 Likes

Bored of the same old google pron image search? Change up and use bing!

4 Likes

Meanwhile while nobody is paying attention:

1 Like

A lot of olds are not going to accept his CBS 60 minutes take. Shit has been on forever. 99% of them won’t see this but this is as bad as whatever he does on CBS.

2 Likes

Naw, we know how this works. He makes a lame excuse and that’s the end of it.

1 Like

Actually he knew Sasha was a bullshit thing. I remember being mildly impressed that he didn’t fall for it.

2 Likes

if he really knew it was bullshit he should have started offering ali g increasing millions for full ownership of the ice cream glove idea

3 Likes

He figured it out pretty quickly. It’s literally the only time Trump has impressed me.

1 Like

someone with a sense of humor would have tried to buy the rights to the glove

1 Like

Trump is a New Yorker. They are far more likely to pick up on a bullshitter than some rube from Alabama.

1 Like