The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

It must be amazing.

1 Like

So that interview didnā€™t go particularly well huh?

He designed his truck to make it look like a Ben Garrison cartoon

1 Like

Oh god, what if she did the memory test thing on him

20 Likes

Electora Intrusion - wtf

1 Like

Shit I canā€™t wait until Monday. Gonna be great to wake up to that video nugget

One of the twitter replies was that the truck looks like an old Geocities website.

10 Likes

That would even be a step up from the last town hall for dragging Trump.

He has no idea any editing they will do or questions they will air and is already crying. It has to be epic meltdown.

7 Likes

I think we might see Donnie being accused of sexual assault in that video, with him exploding.

Which reminds me of this

Amazing how almost everything can be related to The Simpsons. Including shitty semis

4 Likes

Another Toobin hot take?

1 Like

2 Likes

For any reason in particular?

I could see her pressing him on the Biden allegations by going on an unrelenting attack with every allegation against him.

These reporters and anchors sniff blood in the water. The election is almost upon us, and people are begging for people to clown on Trump. As ever, now that the money is there, the media will follow.

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Maybe she asked him for specifics in the stupid health care book she got from Nazi Barbie.

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1318680009909952521?s=20

1 Like

Isnā€™t there 1 accusation from a underage girl? Maybe it was that.

I mean thereā€™s no way they can keep this under wraps for like 5 days now surely

1 Like

sigh, Iā€™m gonna have to watch this interview now arenā€™t I