The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Stahl: Mr. President, your campaign is a total shit show. You’re not a billionaire. Corona grabbed you by the pussy. You looked like a tool in the debate. Your made-up Biden scandal went nowhere. Biden is kicking your ass in the polls. His town hall beat yours in the ratings. He eats ice cream with both hands. Your hands are too small to hold an ice cream cone.
Trump: …
Stahl: Mr. President, where are you going? We have another hour!

12 Likes

God I hope he loses. If he wins, he will say yeah but I won so fuck all of you.

1 Like

It’s fucking insane that the cult is so strong it compels people to cover their vehicles and homes with that crap.

4 Likes

She has done two features on charlatins in
The biofuels industry. She didn’t do the least amount of critical review. I have inside info that one of the companies laid off everybody. Got the 60 minutes call. Paid people to come in for a day and pretend the company was still viable.

The technology as described was a joke.

It’s difficult to overstate how thoroughly Hillary hate has been melting people’s minds for the past 30 years.

4 Likes

This guy has a lot of experience incinerating money so he probably knows what he’s talking about

1 Like

She was the first real threat to upend the hierarchy of white guys at the top. Obama pretty much came out of nowhere, which was a massive advantage on that front.

There are ~0 reporters in mainstream media with the background to evaluate technological or scientific claims. Not a defense of her. I haven’t watched 60 minutes in years.

Right after football, except on the West Coast.

Sorry, habit.

Ponied.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1318675787973840896
( twitter | raw text )

11 Likes

LOL he’s triggered.

13 Likes

lmaooooooooooooooooooo

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1318675789248946176
( twitter | raw text )

3 Likes

Yes everybody should do that!

10 Likes

Looool. No need to worry there orange man.

60 minutes is going to also air an interview of Biden on Sunday night. The juxtaposition of the two will be on full display.

1 Like

Review his business.

1 Like

First thing Trump has suggested that I approve of.

8 Likes

The mean lady hurt my feelings with her questions so I ran away. Also liberals are snowflakes and only I am strong enough to protect you from violent blacks and Mexicans. I am President Logical Consistency.

6 Likes

FAKE INTERVIEW!

2 Likes

60 minutes better drop this shit fast.

2 Likes