The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

This is bad too. Tuna and cheese is bad. Hot, cold, in sandwiches, out of sandwiches, it’s a flavour combination devised by the mentally infirm, like steak and ketchup.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I understand they don’t have, say, decent sharp cheddar or havarti where you live in New Zealand, but if you can obtain the right cheeses many will go well on a tuna sandwich.

32 Likes

Are burgers considered a sandwich in Australia? Meat should be hot. Lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles cold.

I love how he always looks like he has two cocks in his hands and is ready to go.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I read his book the The Nine. Its an excellent look inside the early 2000’s supreme court.

So what happened, did he yank it live to an audience on Zoom?

Lol. I have no memory of that ad. George knows burgers obviously.

1 Like

I remember those. Absurdly complicated gimmick packaging, and then they’d stick the whole thing under a heat lamp because back then everything was made in advance and just sat around until somebody showed up to buy it.

Take a whole wheat pita and crisp it in a pan with garlic olive oil. While this is heating, drain a can of the best Trader Joe’s albacore tuna in oil, lightly mix olive oil mayo and capers (so the tuna is still nice and chunky). Serve on crisped pita. Delicious in 5 minutes!

I’m not sure you could come up with a comparison point less flattering to USA#1 than cheese. Maybe chocolate. Or national leaders, obviously. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to prepare myself a delicious tuna and Velveeta sundae.

1 Like

Holy shit, Trump discovered middle-out compression.

9 Likes

LOL Trump.

If I called them, I would raise $1 MILLION–what? Oh…I would raise $1 BILLION

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1318300766919139329

https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/status/1318348804593229824

I’d be down for a National Hall of Shame Draft

2 Likes

Yeah. Trump wouldn’t do that. That’s Cohen’s job. Wait, he went to jail. Oh well, I’m sure he’s got the best people on it.

1 Like

I don’t know why but that salad I had for dinner wasn’t all that satisfying. Kinda hungry rn.

“Bew Bew Bew I’m richy-rich and didn’t grow up eating tuna casserole, my Tune only comes in steaks!”

3 Likes

Australia has hand-pies and doesn’t need burgers.

I remember the 1984 summer olympics and McDonald’s giving out game pieces with an event and you’d get fries, a drink, or a Bic Mac if an American won a medal. I ate a lot of free burgers that year.

2 Likes