The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

I don’t know if those old Leno street interviews were staged, but if they are to be believed, a frightening number of people don’t even know it takes a year for the earth to orbit the sun. Whenever I hear some talking head all pumped up about Biden being up by 14 or 16 points when I’m seething about why he isn’t up by 99, I try to ground myself by remembering all those people who live and walk among us

4 Likes

If its not in the Bible a lot of Americans aren’t going to believe you.

We should totally have a forumwide competition to see who can get teh highest scores on impossible poll tests. No cheating!

Johnstown, Pennsylvania? More like Jonestown, amirite?

2 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

Bash’s team was focused not just on unmasking, but also whether Obama-era officials provided information to reporters, according to people familiar with the probe. But the findings ultimately turned over to Barr fell short of what Trump and others might have hoped, and the attorney general’s office elected not to release them publicly, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive investigation. The Washington Post was unable to review the full results of what Bash found.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1316157905914089472
( twitter | raw text )

My Joe sign brings all the Karens to the yard

14 Likes

Chuck Grassley is just a malfunctioning host Westworld style right?

9 Likes

giphy (19)

2 Likes

Bash should just release them himself

Trump is taking the stage. He looks nimble and strong. He just leaped three stairs in three single bounds with minimal rail holding.

USA! USA! USA!

3 Likes

I call

3 Likes

I’ve had a few so live ranting is much appreciated.

Lots of MAGA masks behind Trump. All the same so probably handed out there.

Trump sounds raspy right off the top.

Trump says the Biden family got too rich to be trusted.

1 Like

FAKE NEWS

Drink

tenor (13)

2 Likes

Trump says the Johnstown area has been suffering and that’s why they have to vote for four more years.

The crowd roars.

He says they need an outsider. They cheer.

Dumb fucks, all of them.

6 Likes

Honestly, if Obama/Biden did this, it could be the October surprise Trump needed.

1 Like