The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

i just figured it out. SJ=sleepy joe

12 Likes

this is some da vinci code shit

6 Likes

lol. He ran out of room on the tweet? What a time to be alive.

joe is a strong, powerful name, even if sleepy. so trump is using his rebranding skills to change it to sj, which sounds like a girlā€™s name

1 Like

With the power of RNC editing staff I have also been proven to have said ā€˜I love Hitlerā€™

Also, you canā€™t spell SJW without SJā€¦

4 Likes

Steve Jobs borrowed Herman Cainā€™s phone.

1 Like

Well this whole mess has to be somebodyā€™s fault!

Silly jobby

1 Like

Lol, twitter slapped a disclaimer on Trumpā€™s tweet that heā€™s immune from coronavirus and not contagious. What a fucking time to be alive.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thatā€™s the old GM Steakhouse on N. Lamar Blvd. Great little dive diner. Been gone for about 15 years now.

They briefly had a satellite restaurant near the university which was known for treating customers like shit, throwing pickles on the window, and saying very rude things over an intercom to people walking by outside. The menu said, ā€œFree side of abuseā€.

2 Likes

SJ is the appellation for Jesuits. (society of jesus)

lol

1 Like

That old dude used to serve me breakfast :(

1 Like

It tilts me so hard that basically every newspaper except the 5 largest cities in the country have that same god awful formatting on their shitty websites. Bonus rage points for the endless ā€œYOU WONā€™T BELIEVE WHAT LISA FROM SAVED BY THE BELL LOOKS LIKE NOW CLICK TO SEE!!!ā€ nonsense.

2 Likes

Apparently that scene happened to Linklater almost verbatim including the medical doctor but at a coffee shop near there.

Iā€™ll tell on myself and report that I checked that the Statesman is actually a real Austin newspaper because the site looked so fake.

I moved to the city a few years after the movie was filmed and he really did nail the place and era. It was genuinely like that, and stayed like that up until the late 90ā€™s.

1 Like

Pics please.