The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

6 Likes

Only if you feel like it while recognizing and understanding the choices of our friends who don’t feel like doing that

Hopefully he will be kissing babies and shaking hands at The Villages? (Babies being residents under 68)

2 Likes

Man I don’t know. I just don’t feel comfortable with the ongoing comments. Lady G is questionable and problematic. Saying his fingers are going on a journey of self discovery is over the line. I say it with L-O-V-E to my boi VD.

3 Likes

Dr: what is your temperature

Trump: I have the best temperature. When I was in Walter Reed all the doctors and nurses told me I had the best temperature they had ever seen.

3 Likes

I was thinking if Mr. Graham contacted me and told me he preferred not to be called that I would back off.

But potato, Porsche.

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1314685192565673984

Hero

35 Likes

https://twitter.com/SenatorDole/status/1314657560994045952

Dole throwing some subtle shade - or just completely unable to reflect?

1 Like

What is the origin of that moniker? Unstuck is the only place I’ve seen or heard it.

I would have bet my house that Dole was dead. Is this a Herman Cain situation?

5 Likes

I agree. The problem isn’t that Lindsey is gender-fluid. It’s that he is morality-fluid.

4 Likes

The fact that he’s 97 and friends with everyone on the debate commission tells you something about its makeup.

6 Likes

Wiki says still kicking.

1 Like

I knew R’s weren’t people who liked change but I really didn’t think they’d try to win the 2020 election by attacking Hillary Clinton.

I guess when you only have one trick that works in the bag you’ll play it till it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hold this pencil for me Bob. And who knew you were even still alive.

Yeah Bob Dole totally wrote that tweet lol

Photo is from January 2018

1 Like
1 Like

It’s like the guy who has one move in madden and when it no longer works they still just keep doing it over and over as they get crushed.

1 Like
7 Likes

Wow 97 is just too long a life judging by that photo

1 Like