The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Anywho, DJT was on TV today screaming that his Attorney General had better arrest Clinton, Biden, and Obama immediately or he’d go down in history as a “sad” AG. Totally Normal:

5 Likes

I’m imagining Barr with finger puppets trying to explain to Donald that if he arrests Obama or Hillary it sets a precedent for the next AG to arrest Trump and then having to explain it over and over like Merkel had to explain how the EU works.

13 Likes

Mayo Pete is pretty far left of Obama. I get that he comes off as a careerist sociopath but his politics on paper at least are pretty clearly liberal

3 Likes

yea, i told someone today that Barr will do plenty of bad things but I kinda asssume hes smart enough to know that going to that step means possible jail time in the future for himself as well

BASTA

On July 6, 2018, she filed a lawsuit against Broidy and the attorney Michael Avenatti, in relation to the cessation of the settlement payments.

1 Like

Where has Barr been lately? He’s definitely got it right?

1 Like

You can’t see what others have clicked

If it was already purple for you then that means you have gone to that in the past.

2 Likes

There’s a little number that pops up next to links that shows how many people have clicked on the link. Like, that jman post a few posts up has had one person click on the link. 7 people have clicked on the playboy model.

edit: actually I’m not sure if it counts multiple clicks from the same user. So maybe just one person who wanted to get a really good look.

2 Likes

Oh my bad

Discourse has a feature to show clicks on links. Didn’t realize that.

2 Likes

I feel like this is where conversations ITF & IRL can get muddled, because we are all using the same words: liberal, left, center, right, etc. But we all have our own ideas of what each label means. So, we end up using the same words, while not talking about the same things.

1 Like

Nor did 7 others

6 Likes

I tested it by clicking the NDA and WSJ links twice, and neither of those seems to have the link followed counter next to it. We must do more research.

1 Like

Post more playboy model links and the research will go faster.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah, Mnuchin tried finger puppets for tariffs. It didn’t stick.

I mean what possible reason could there be? I have no ideas. This is so puzzling!

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1314301309558943745?s=19

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/1314302012574633984?s=19

9 Likes

Fair point. Testing with Playboy Model #2

17 Likes

Definitely not clicking that. NOT TODAY!

Wow, it’s even the same model I had thought about posting.

3 Likes

2 Likes