The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/michigan-governor-kidnap-plot/2020/10/08/0032e206-0980-11eb-9be6-cf25fb429f1a_story.html

Maybe it’s a left wing militia! :wink:

I agree, unfortunately. And I think the same was true - to a lesser extent - after Bush as well. We spend 4-8 years so progressively traumatized by GOP malignancy and Overton-shifting that we’re just grateful to relax into whatever scraps are left. But we easily forget about the people who still don’t have any scraps at all - or even fair access to the mechanisms (e.g., voting) necessary to fight for them.

5 Likes

@BestOf

2 Likes

Also @BestOf

Lol “body is too similar to what you recently posted” STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME DISCOURSE

5 Likes

for people wondering why the candidates keep talking about fracking

here is a map of fracking

here is an election map

2 Likes

#cocksfortrump

5 Likes

4 Likes

I have little faith in the Dems. That being said they have held both parts of congress and the WH for only 2 total years since 1994. If we see a landslide I think we may see some real changes made that can address some of this.

4 Likes

Media might be learning how to respond to this bullshit. This article is absolutely full of shade:

By comparison, Trump portrayed himself a picture of health, even though he is the candidate who last week struggled to breathe and required supplemental oxygen.
“I’m back because I am a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young. And so I’m lucky in that way,” Trump said. Trump, at 74, is clinically obese and has known heart issues.

20 Likes

at least you would hope we could get HR1 voting reforms, puerto rico, DC, these not only help us but they help Dems maintain power, so you would think it would be a win/win

2 Likes

That not really a map of fracking. It’s a map of oil and gas deposits. It’s like saying a heat map of car travel is a map of roads.

1 Like

one thing i was thinking about the other day, if Biden signs a auto-registration bill like everyone is registered to vote when they get drivers license or sign up for the draft, does that force states to do that or can they opt out or some shit?

“They’re finding boats at the bottom of the rivers”

1 Like

Lmao. Such idiots.

I posted in VP debate thread, a Franklin&Marshall poll from January that shows a ban on fracking is popular in PA. It might be that those that are for fracking feel strongly and those opposed are like meh.

1 Like

I assume ANTIFA was going to kidnap her and keep her at the BLM Headquarters.

2 Likes

Don’t plot to overthrow the government y’all

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1314031770426322945?s=20

24 Likes

Pretty much all election related stuff is controlled by the States so I think such a bill would be similar to Trump’s toothless EOs.