The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Christie just shouldn’t let the virus dominate his life.

23 Likes

What do they do?

True story the family business on my mom side of the family is operating a funeral home which was founded by my great grandfather in 1915!!! and was passed down to my grandfather, uncle, and now my cousin. My mom and her 7 siblings grew up in the 3 story funeral home where they lived on the top two floors while funerals were held on the ground floor and I dunno they had stacks of dead bodies in the basement that they’d embalm or whatever creepy shit happens at one of those places.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/finance/find-debt-relief

debt buyers, debt relief, debt collectors is all basically the same

They fuck with you once they dbet from other companies trying to get it back

4 Likes

“Leave the Remdesivir. Take the cannolis.”

16 Likes

I wonder if banks/employees ever just invent a debt out of thin air when selling it to one of those companies. If all you need is a name, SSN and debt amount in an Excel spreadsheet, what’s to stop the seller from making it up about anyone whose SSN they have? As a bonus, John Oliver said some states will automatically presume the info is correct.

The bottom line is that Trumper is doing better under Trump because so many people have crippling debt.

4 Likes

Amazing on so many levels. @BestOf

Also works with regeneron.

2 Likes

He still hasn’t tweeted yet today? Or did I miss it?

Trup is busy getting ready to pozz his fans on the South Lawn.

I like to think he is busy clutching his chest in pain, mid massive coronary, while his aids scream in terror and Melania quietly smiles.

8 Likes

Well that’s terrifying.

9 Likes

Umm…?

https://mobile.twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1314967961342537728

2 Likes

Man how many times did trump completely own Christie. He fought him on the way up and owned him. Then Christie came crawling back hoping to be AG and trump put him out like a prostitute and owned him again giving him nothing. Then he became a never trumper and dissapears into obscurity. Owned. Then he crawls back again and trump literally kills him. So owned.

8 Likes

Not buying this one for a hot second.

9 Likes

The biggest reason I know that is bullshit is… What is in that for Pence, exactly? Also, what charges in the SDNY? The charges he’s facing are state. This is bullshit.

Gotta be fake. There are no SDNY charges currently against Trump or anyone in his sphere. Likely they mean the NYAG charges, but since those are state, they can’t be dismissed or pardoned away.

1 Like

It’s not even NYAG, it’s the Manhattan District Attorney.

idontbelieveyou

2 Likes