The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

To the xxxxxxxxxx University community,

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has proposed [new visa regulations] to replace the current “duration of status” (D/S) policy for international students (F status) and exchange visitors (J status) with a policy that sets an expiration date for authorized stay. Xxxxxxxx University strongly opposes this proposal.

This regulation would create significant new compliance and administrative responsibilities for affected foreign nationals and universities/colleges, exchange program sponsors and employers, and dramatically increase the number of applications to extend nonimmigrant status filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, which already has extensive processing delays.

Beyond the negative impact this policy change would have on international students, it creates yet another unnecessary barrier that would limit our institution’s and the country’s ability to attract and retain talent and maintain our competitive position in the world.

I find it extremely coincidental that the Senators on the Judiciary Committee only have to quarantine for 10 days, which lets them get back to work just in time to advance Barrett in the SC process, when it seems that everyone else always has to quarantine for 14 days.

1 Like

Not exactly Vegas but close enough.

What? Why is she wasting three days dicking around in SLC right now? I assumed she would fly in Wed morning and head out after the debate.

Actually UP server time. We’re on UTC.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyouuuuuuuuuuuuu

(I didn’t technically respond to the bot)

9 Likes

Hey… you… GO FUCK YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Make sure to hit up McDonald’s drive-thru on the way home, player!

6 Likes

Hahaha, we’re done. Any Trumpers who were ever wearing masks are going to stop and regular low-info folks will be behind them. The whole country is going to wind up as pozzed as the White House.

18 Likes

This is annoying. We really need one of these C**** to die. Yeah yeah I’m going to hell.

3 Likes

“Covid patients”, I assume.

3 Likes

Looks like WAAF is back on the menu!

4 Likes

damn dog

8 Likes

Yes, as long as you have access to a top medical team and all very possible drug you could want, you’ll be fine. If you’re uninsured or poor, you might die, but then you’re also more likely to vote D, so fuck you.

2 Likes

Doctors: you can’t leave

Trump: I just tweeted it

4 Likes

oh fuck that’s a spoiler I didn’t want to see

Five days.

“So this is the place?” Harris asked with a smile. “Isn’t that something.”

1 Like

Harris should demand a plexiglass shield between them.

2 Likes

We’re so fucking fucked. I hope I’m pozzed already cause if so it’s likely minor and we’re all fucked now. God damn it.

2 Likes