The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

https://mobile.twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1349846880562384898

4 Likes

Primarily used to win drinks from others in military. If you have a higher ranked coin the other person buys.

It is to commemorate the meeting.

A Glenn Greenwald stan poasted this

6 Likes

My mom is very intelligent and was addicted to Rush for a while. I think she’s broken it thankfully. I think it’s just how he makes them feel that all the big complicated problems in the world actually have super simple answers. It soothes the cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes

Trump ratings for his rallies were pretty far down this election cycle. Even Fox News stopped airing them in full because they got better ratings for their normal programming than they did for his rallies. And this is with the rallies being occasional special events when he had some new material to talk about.

Now instead imagine the rallies being 3 full hours, every day, with limited new material (I guess he could talk about the Biden administration but that takes work so he’ll just whine the whole time about how badly he was treated and brag about all the great things he accomplished). It’s going to get pretty old pretty fast.

1 Like

Remember when ESPN put him on Monday Night Football? Great look.

2 Likes

34 Likes

Uhhhhh he’s the host of Hardball at 7pm on MSNBC

8 Likes

Might help if you didn’t have 40 House Members and dozens of cable news ogres still screaming the same lies that brainwashed them in the first place.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re fooled by this or joking, but for those who don’t know he is not a TV host and there’s no such thing as Hardball on MSNBC.

1 Like

:arrow_double_up:

1 Like

12 Likes

11 Likes

2mx2vcw

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1349808983234777091?s=20

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a big Colbert fan. His opening monologues, along with this forum, got me through the past four years. But giving Comey a platform at this juncture is borderline unforgivable.

I can only assume he thought Comey would be repentant, and not continue to be the dense idiot we all know him to be.

In her defense, Neil Peart’s drum work is pretty amazing.

18 Likes

Then read UP assholes

20 Likes

Brain worms care not for your social status.

Seriously. This is like being surprised that an AA meeting includes some people with good jobs.

4 Likes