The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I thought you were referring to yourself because you’re, well, iron.

2 Likes

Agree. I’m not for abusing prisoners and would like to see prison be much more about rehabilitation than punishment. Just pointing out they purposely design food to have no taste (probably costs them more to do so). Even a piece of bread isn’t enjoyable. Then again, as someone vehemently opposed to the death penalty, when jail is used for punishment, I’m not going to care if an axe murderer or insurrectionist enjoys their food. But let him have his day in court

https://twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1349451797782401027?s=21

Within the past few years I treated a woman who was a public school chef. She said schools (at least in NH) had easy access to grant money to allow them to buy fresh produce at no more cost than canned food.

Of course, not all schools care enough about this.

1 Like

kids won’t eat it anyway

The GOAT is still this one from @TheDuker

14 Likes

You’d be surprised. Many kids will eat vegetables if they’re raw or cooked properly, versus those nasty canned veggies some schools still serve.

2 Likes

If the pics get out of hand then sure let’s have a dedicated thread, but as it stands I think it’s appropriate to dunk on Trump with funny pics while we also discuss impeaching him for sedition

Took me decades to discover okra and Brussels sprouts are in fact delicious

Not a lawyer, but that seems cruel and unusual punishment to me

1 Like

My own crowning achievement :hugs:

King Trumpo

27 Likes

I once taught at a small private college that was very subpar in every aspect except for the incredible on-site chef. The meals were just absolutely fucking amazing. When I interviewed I was on the fence but the lunch in the cafeteria sealed it. Eventually some MBA-type admin took over and axed the chef for truck service prison food and I peaced out instantly.

6 Likes

We need our friends from across the pond here to describe her.

3 Likes

If we had cruel and unusual punishment - Trump should be sentenced to live the rest of his days in a trailer park in one of these small towns that rabidly supports him, on nothing but Social Security.

A record!

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1349455188365492224

6 Likes

EARLY social security. No way Trump would have passed up early retirement. He took the money at 62 and complained for the next four.

1 Like

Just now from Telegram client:

[Someone from your phone contact list] has joined Telegram.

(It’s a Trumpy older guy I know from local poker games.)

I’ll probably have to make myself undiscoverable on here while these people file in.

1 Like

2 Likes