Names that will not win the 2024 republican nomination:

Pence
Kemp
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump

3 Likes

I guess losing the election was finally a bridge too far for the never Trumpers. I knew they would eventually come around. Much ethics, many moralities.

6 Likes

Man, 2020 weirdness gonna be hard to top.

2021: Hey, here’s the President’s personal attorney arguing we should have “trial by combat.”

Wheatrich’s pony scored a knockout over your pony.

I’ve watched some live streams of ships leaving that dry dock and heading out to open water. Pretty incredible.

And as for submarines in Philly, I believe the Ship Yard has those underwater gates at the entrance that are there to block subs from being able to get into the harbor. I may be wrong about that but I’m fairly confident. Also think they used to build subs there.

2 Likes

when is this clowns speech?

I need more video of MAGA chuds getting maced by the fuzz.

6 Likes

I think within 15 minutes or so…his motorcade apparently has left the building. I’ve been watching FOX cause I don’t want to miss this.

gonna happen right during my work call, fucker

https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1346848147553869824?s=20

4 Likes

Lol nothing like wearing an armband to identify yourself as a domestic terrorist. Hope the tree drinks well tonight.

8 Likes

Copycat

https://twitter.com/davidplouffe/status/1346689858446610435?s=21

1 Like

Admittedly I’m no grammar all star, but I think that’s fine, isn’t it? Biggest shock of Trump’s presidency?

4 Likes

LOL, I skipped over this thinking it was a joke. Rudy actually said this.

3 Likes

g6lA3of

3 Likes

I dunno, but he might go off the deep end and do something crazy like have lunch with a woman that isn’t his wife by himself!

Trump tears and rage starting now.

God, the main event doesn’t even start until 1 and there’s gonna be like at least two hours of argle-bargle before Pence officially stabs Trump in the back. Hope the MAGA crowd is in for a long day of this.

Behind glass lmao.