The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I agree with your sentiments but you’ve got a stronger constitution than me!

Some times it means more than other times.

hold up, did she actually tweet out location intel on senators in the middle of the insurrection??? she can’t possibly be that dumb and how is she walking around free?

As much as I would love Hawley/Cruz expelled, this lady and MTG should be expelled first.

If this is true I think she’ll be expelled. Come at me SSC and narrator.

1 Like

The F.B.I. arrested a man on Sunday who was photographed in the Senate chamber clad in military-style clothing and holding zip ties after internet researchers managed to piece together his identity.

Law enforcement officials said the man, Eric Gavelek Munchel, 30, was taken into custody in Nashville on federal charges. One of the officials said the authorities had recovered several weapons. No further details were available. Charges were expected to be announced soon.

17 Likes

FLEX CUFFS***

7 Likes

Seriously, this was a brilliant piece of crowdsourced sleuthing.

1 Like

I still haven’t heard about the air force guy with zip ties arrested yet?

That’s the liberal spelling. The correct spelling, according to all of my social media, is “marshall law”.

2 Likes

One state per card in the deck has a nice ring to it. We can sell commemorative decks and pay down the deficit!

1 Like

The threat of chaos is what the left needs to manufacture to win concessions from those with power. How big of a threat, and thus the limits of what can be won, is governed in large part by the left’s sense of morality and the boundaries it sets for itself.

BJ posted it

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1346865455571599363?s=19

he has me on ignore because i’m so powerful and strong of a poster that he’s threatened by me and is trying to SILENCE me because he’s corrupt and fake

but that’s ok!
that’s ok

4 Likes

Selling commemorative decks of cards is seriously the thing that could make this happen.

That might be a 7-2.

(Alaska probably a little better than a 7, but Alabama a lock deuce)

We need more than 52 so we can make Arizona and Florida the jokers.

4 Likes

I think you go in order they joined the union, so DE, PA, NJ, and GA for your aces, CT, MA, MD, and SC for your deuces, etc., through AK, HI, DC, and PR as the kings.

2 Likes