The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

https://mobile.twitter.com/lachlan/status/1350527177872338951

https://mobile.twitter.com/lachlan/status/1350527530005127170

3 Likes

I think I have for walking directions, but if driving I always use Waze. Back when I used to look up directions online for driving it was something before Google maps, maybe Yahoo but I can’t remember.

lol The American Stinker saw the cool billion Dominion is suing that too-dumb-even-for-Rudy’s-squad ambulance chaser Powell for and were like, “Do not want!”

I see a suspension for her looming followed by investigation and expulsion. But I am a cock-eyed optimist.

2 Likes

Lol now that it looks like we’re going to get busted, I’m out of here.

3 Likes

I’d assume they’re blocked off intersections or other barriers.

Is that the one in DC? Jeopardy did a category on it recently and it looks fantastic

I’m picturing the scene… “What was it he done again” (as the Cops close in) “Comms” “Comms?” “Yeah, he spoke to everyone” “Ah shittttttt”

1 Like

This is very results oriented.

Anyway. The point i was making was that if its in his favour he will do it anyway. I.e these “lets not break norm x because then mitch will break it too” ideas from eDems are terrible.

But theres still lots of ways to negotiate with self interested psychopaths.

1 Like

the same signs mean no entry in america, so they’re american no entry signs, even in other countries

2 Likes

The suggestion was to just use the awval one from the OG thread. Seems like a good idea to me.

1 Like

Please hurry… I have a great 1st poast

Glad to see we left something useful overthere… :ok_hand:

I’m slow and need the Do Not Enter text on the sign to know what they mean.

6 Likes

Oh i 100% agree. Just dont think hes a political mastermind either. His failure on the health care bill is another example. So he will do it if he thinks its in his political benefit. But he wont always make the right choice

But yeah he shouldn’t be negotiated with. He should be entirely ignored while you have the majority and try to negotiate with moderates like Romney when possible

1 Like

The answer to this question is always Yes.

1 Like

Well if that ends up actually being her mother, I can only imagine all the other sloppy loose ends they will be able to tie together from this plot.

That’s the one. The building itself is gorgeous. The exhibits are really well done and provide lots of context that helps convey the importance of the objects so it doesn’t just feel like a parade of old trinkets. And, there is the additional impact of seeing the way the museum impacts visitors, many of whom lived through some of the events that are portrayed. 10/10, would recommend if you ever get the chance.

Game theory is clear on this. He needs to be actively punished, even if it hurts dems in the short term.

On infinite repeat games, tit for tat strategies are optimal. Otherwise you just get exploited over and over.

4 Likes