The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I’m slow and need the Do Not Enter text on the sign to know what they mean.

6 Likes

Oh i 100% agree. Just dont think hes a political mastermind either. His failure on the health care bill is another example. So he will do it if he thinks its in his political benefit. But he wont always make the right choice

But yeah he shouldn’t be negotiated with. He should be entirely ignored while you have the majority and try to negotiate with moderates like Romney when possible

1 Like

The answer to this question is always Yes.

1 Like

Well if that ends up actually being her mother, I can only imagine all the other sloppy loose ends they will be able to tie together from this plot.

That’s the one. The building itself is gorgeous. The exhibits are really well done and provide lots of context that helps convey the importance of the objects so it doesn’t just feel like a parade of old trinkets. And, there is the additional impact of seeing the way the museum impacts visitors, many of whom lived through some of the events that are portrayed. 10/10, would recommend if you ever get the chance.

Game theory is clear on this. He needs to be actively punished, even if it hurts dems in the short term.

On infinite repeat games, tit for tat strategies are optimal. Otherwise you just get exploited over and over.

4 Likes