The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

He confirmed took the test, then went to the Senate gym, went swimming (!) and then got his test result. Stone cold fucking moron.

12 Likes

I canā€™t imagine a bunch of GOPers didnā€™t cross infect each other. It would be statistically so improbable that I just assume they were.

A big chunk of people who get this thing donā€™t show any symptoms. Thereā€™s a great chance Trump has it, the probability he would lie about it is 100%.

4 Likes

Woman doctor still voted off the island.

Trump rambling about Peru and Honduras, pure word salad.

1 Like

Chinese Virus

Malignant narcissist is the easiest personality type to dogwalk straight off a cliff with good questioning. I know the press is full of sycophant access seekers but Iā€™d have thought at least one person would have realized it and gone for the knockout punch just to get the recognition and airtime, but itā€™s like waiting for a college hoops coach to run a 2-for-1.

3 Likes

JFC hes rambling about the economy. What an absolute doofus. Tens of thousands of people are about to die at an absolute minimum you subhuman dipshit.

2 Likes

Economy is going to skyrocket ā€¦ hopefully not too many die before we get there.

Heā€™s so great with the economy that the Weekend Wall Street CFD Market just tanked from -1.5% to -4.5% since he opened his mouth.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for a completely troll question just to watch his dumbass answer but I shouldnā€™t hold my breath

Like ā€œMr. President the small island nation of Derpistan has developed a preliminary coronavirus vaccine, their leader whoā€™s citizens lovingly refer to him as ā€œThe Donald Trump of the Caribbeanā€ has been saying heā€™s willing to work with the United States to produce that vaccine in America, will you reach out to president of derpistan to work together on this?ā€

And just watch him just start spouting a bunch of bull shit like theyā€™re already working together and heā€™s a wonderful person and they have a great relationship on trade.

6 Likes

I would hammer the point that the stock market has lost 1/3rd of its value so far and all of his gains have been ERASED. And also that thereā€™s no end in sight, and that maybe his legacy will be reducing the stock market by half while Hussein Obama doubled it. Just raise reraise reraise reraise reraise reraise until he does something insanely stupid. Maniacs always have to put in the last bet.

9 Likes

Futures approaching the shutdown loss limit in 5 minutes. Working hard, thank you.

2 Likes

Heā€™s now listing all gowns, gloves, masks etc - with exact numbers - to each of the states

1 Like

Lolol Cuomoā€™s press conferences getting so much attention and praise have so obviously gotten to Trump. Heā€™s really struggling trying to imitate Cuomo.

Jobs

You have to humiliate and attack the ego until it gets to complete meltdown. Direct personal challenges. ā€œMr. President, can you explain why the stock market has lost over a third of its value on your watch while Barack Obamaā€“some say the best president of all timeā€“was able to triple the stock market. Is it because you are incompetent with respect to virology and disaster management or is it simply because Obama had a much larger penis?ā€

32 Likes

Veterans.

ā€¦ 2A will get a mention in a minute.

Highest Vet approval rating in history

Rational self-interest for the win.

Ayn would be proud if she hadnā€™t died after soaking up all the public assistance she could get her greedy little hands on.

5 Likes