The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

Corona Kids

I bailed after second one.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1241814624401526785
( twitter | raw text )

Is it wrong for people to offer a bounty to be paid to whichever reporter asks a question at one of these news conferences that induces Trump to have a stroke or heart attack?

1 Like

Do not watch the presser! Come join us for an Ex Machina Netflix Party watch at 4:30 pm EST :)

4 Likes

You fu kers had to ask, didn’t you… :pensive:

Wow you made it sound even less fun than I was expecting.

We need you on that wall Riverman. You’re our Daniel Dale.

4 Likes

It’s a gift.

1 Like

I don’t know how you guys get through watching the daily rallies…err, pressers. Just reading the recap here makes me want to beat Trump’s head against a wall.

2 Likes

Let’s not shit on Riverman. Riverman is the Daniel Dale he wishes he was. No one has had more scorching and correct takes in at least the last year.

7 Likes

Mike Lee self quarantining because of contact with Rand Paul. A few more and dems will control both houses.

10 Likes

Somehow there will be a loophole where this doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

The loophole is probably Rand Paul running into the chamber as soon as they open a vote. Everyone runs out and he is king.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m at the level where I need a summary from people who read the summaries from people who watched. One degree of separation is too close for me.

1 Like

Which Republicans would ignore if they were in the same spot.

Reporting for duty.

LOL @ the press ever showing up at the originally stated start time.

1 Like

Cuomo is still doing his in NY - Trump watching that so he can steal some talking points and line up a few barbs against someone who does this a lot better than he does.

1 Like

What if this outbreak was all a longshot plan to concede power to the Dems by having the corona quarantine so many GOP members (will anyone actually check their “tests”?) that the Dems have a supermajority without the GOP having to admit defeat? Really quite cunning, but it was the only way to save face.

Rand Paul either got tested in an hour or he went swimming in the communal pool and hung out with other senators until the minute he tested positive.

2 Likes