The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VII: We Are All Going To Die, Thanks Obama!

I think in the 90s someone put in a fake paper full of buzzwords to a “reputable” social science journal and it made it through peer review and was published.

Little bit like the horseshoe theory - Math is art, not science.

2 Likes

It’s happened in other fields as well and is more a function of lol journals than lol social science.

You get an 'ology , you’re a scientist.

Oh, I don’t know, you enormous shitbag. Maybe because of the GLOBAL PANDEMIC you are supposed to be overseeing.

1 Like

I find it ironic that Trump himself is the hydroxychloroquine of our country’s star-culture. Unproven as an effective public servant, yet many people bought into the hype and injected him into their veins. Others could tell from the start that he was far from the cure for America’s ills. So it makes perfect sense that he’s plugging this unproven drug. Snake oil salesmen gonna sell snake oil.

9 Likes

Trump over Biden is Mayweather over McGregor levels of free money.

A ham sandwich could beat Trump.

Trump’s approval has been a slow steady rise since the beginning of 2018. Covid will hurt him as little as Russia and the Ukraine did…unless it kills him or a significant and disproportionate number of his voters. And under those circumstances we’re more live than ever for emergency no election.

Dubya should have lost handily in 2004, and yet…

Why do you think Trump’s trying to call himself a war time president?

Tommy Lee could use an editor but he can turn a phrase. I didn’t know there were branded butt plugs. After he’s out of office, Trump can add those to the shit with his name on it he has manufactured in China.

2 Likes

Specifically, according to Poincare

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Unfortunately “could” and “will” aren’t the same thing.

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/1247204571308421120?s=21

1 Like

exclaiming*

This guy will be secretary of defense in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Maybe he won’t get confirmed (paging narrator).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247230728045236225
( twitter | raw text )

I’m not a social scientist, but there appears to be a new Democrat hoax every time a GOP candidate makes it into the Oval

Unemployment graph

8 Likes