The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1206712626681655300?s=19

Sounds right

5 Likes

He should tell Michelle that

3 Likes

Fucking right?

She would win the nomination in a landslide, right?

3 Likes

I would hope so, how would she not be doing at least as well as Biden atm, who the hell knows though

1 Like

I hate that Im mad about that, but its true. Just like with Biden in 2016. Sometimes the greater good is more important than what you think is best for yourself.

1 Like

yes she would win easily and would beat trump. She doesn’t want it though. Been there dealt with that bullshit.

If you thought right wing media was bad with barack in charge? Holy **** if she was POTUS.

See above.

I’ve resigned myself to Biden winning. He’s made it clear he is a mumbling, stuttering pile of GOP lite garbage, wholly unprepared to respond to the gravity of the moment and likely to dribble oatmeal down his chin while the country descends further into the shitter. This election will be the Boomers’ ultimate fuck you to the country on their way out.

9 Likes

Just a few cliffsnotes from the Dissenting Views section:

From p199:

Ballsy. The articles of impeachment of course include Obstruction of Congress, yet the dissent says the impeachment is invalid because the IC refused to hear “even one fact witness.” Just LOL that it’s even possible to get away with this.

Some other highlights:

Turley got eviscerated, but I don’t guess they left themselves much room to appeal to anyone else’s testimony. Perhaps hopeful nevertheless that quotes from Turley are their biggest appeal to authority.

In case you were wondering what their defense against Obstruction of Congress will be:

1 Like

I think their defense is fuck you.

7 Likes

I think they got the ultimate fuck you in 2016.

1 Like

@BestOf

2 Likes

as we get closer to the debates, if he’s still floating not debating, wouldn’t it be the easiest thing in the entire world to say:

“he’s a chicken. he’s too chicken to debate because he knows he’ll lose. he’s a big chicken, he’s always been a chicken (ahem bone spurs) and he’ll always be a chicken… the only way he’s not a chicken is to debate, but he won’t bc he’s…CHICKEN”

there’s no way that doesn’t instantly send him into a tizzy and overruling all of his handlers.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1206754939357274112

Fuck, I’m gonna owe @grue $50

1 Like

Getting insulted on Twitter when he can just respond back and the get the instant gratification of 30,000 people liking it…

Vs getting insulted face to face with no where to hide.

His narcissism could go either way. It’s the Donald Trump vs of the marshmallow test

2 Likes

Double-impeached?

God, impeaching him twice would almost be worth it if I wasn’t so sure it would have even less chance of conviction the second go round

But maybe a second impeachment would increase awareness and political pressure to a breaking point?

Even if not, I’m just saying, if he isn’t convicted the first time, by all means, keep impeaching him again and again. He’s left no shortage of crimes and shows no signs of stopping. Make him the first president to be impeached six times.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206812317809143808
( twitter | raw text )

People like that are not easily replaceable!

After Van Drew is defeated in the primary, Trump will answer questions about him by saying he doesn’t even know him.

1 Like