The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

I read that the vote against Trump in NH was an unusually low vote against an incumbent in NH. They just love being contrarians up there.

Stop me if I’m sounding crazy here, but it’s almost like having a single executive who personally appoints the guy in charge of enforcing the law is a Constitutional structure with a potential problem or two.

6 Likes

Carry on… :beers:

1 Like

This thread is so much more readable without six 3 am tweets by Floridaman about reading a transcript where he clearly acknowledges a plot to interfere in elections with a foreign country or pardoning felons expelled from the military for showing off their civilian war trophies.

2 Likes

I miss Dvaut1.

Are you in St Pete for work or vacation?

This. Seriously, someone with that ability has to unload their thoughts somewhere, right? Anyone close enough with him/her to know where that’s happening?

I am not exaggerating even a little bit, DVaut1 was the single most insightful political commentator I’ve ever come across, ever. Anywhere. Would snap-subscribe to DVaut1.com for weekly columns, and happily pay for it.

20 Likes

Maybe we’ll find out what Dvaut thinks when NYT starts interviewing pensive looking flyers in airport lounges.

2 Likes

Vacation.

1 Like

100% agree. He’s got to be writing for someone surely?

Yeah just trying more to get Dvaut1 into the Googles

I don’t think so. He has kids and a random media/publishing career. We tried to clue him in on how special his content was but he never seemed to get it.

1 Like

Are traveling around Florida, or staying put in St Pete?

We are on the beach south of there. That was a day trip. We won’t be doing more than day trips from our home base.

1 Like

Nice. If you all get a chance to check out the 10,000 Islands, it’s a beautiful spot to fish. Nothing but mangrove islands and beautiful water. If you end up over in West Palm/Ft Lauderdale I can give you good restaurant recommendations.

This is Preet and should I recognize the other person?

It’s another LawBro/LawSis? Milgram I think?

Thought it would be some rightwinger. What is the significance of Preet with random lawgal?