The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

Do we move on to Pence now or Barr?

6 Likes

I’m reading in the NYT that today was a “resounding victory for Mr. Trump.”

3 Likes

Go after Kavanaugh too while we’re at it.

It’s like running a marathon after taking an Ambien and somehow you didn’t come in dead last.

Least surprising mind-blowing stat ever.

uhhh, of course.

Damn Mittens.

Do you believe Donald Trump is unfit and should be removed from office?

“I do believe he should be removed from office.”

5 Likes

I was being a smartass

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/toddntucker/status/1225155008582356992

? Help :blush:

Good job democrats. You have given trump another cudgel for the next 9 months.

You stupid morons.

Lol. Trump will mention it ten times a day.

This is a massive fuck up and demonstrates why the entire Democratic Party apparatus and all the candidates do not have their eye on the prize of beating trump.

They are all content burning their shit show to the ground and getting curb stomped in the general. It is a real world horror story.

This is just the reality of fundamental flaws in the Democratic Party.

1 Like

If he didn’t abuse oxy he might have heard the cancer coming.

Republicans (and the 192 Dems in the House and 37 Dems in the Senate) oppose regulation generally and they are trying to make it so that it’s more difficult for the US, Canada, and Mexico to enact ANY regulations.

Notable votes against: Corey Booker, Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand, Ed Markey, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar

2 Likes

Don’t worry, 2021 will deliver all that and more.

But the twenty twenty democrats made impeachment political. Lol.

I hate everything

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225259827062038529
( twitter | raw text )

“If I Did It”

10 Likes

That was when I started lurking. One of my coworkers was an ACist and I would just destroy him in arguments in the last year, I had all the talking points ready to counter.

I remember that!!! And the “If” was in tiny font so that the title to almost everyone read simple as “I Did It”