The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

By the time normal people realize that Trump is doing actual damage it will be far too late.

2 Likes

Yeah this. This is a big ship and it takes a long time to turn around. By the time we’re taking on a lot of water it’ll take years to plug the holes.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1224722351125823491
( twitter | raw text )

Pretty much where I am on Rush

https://twitter.com/bigbluewaveusa/status/1224484372255924225?s=21

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1224724275900375042
( twitter | raw text )

His approval is, depressingly, at an all time high, but I think it’s like 45%, even lol Rasmussen doesn’t have him at 53%. Ah hell, who GAF

I’m a few steps past that tbh. In fact for my musical gloating routine to match my actual feelings I’d probably need Lin Manuel Miranda. Sorry not sorry.

Death is part of life and Rush is a horrible person.

2 Likes

I read that last night, just didn’t want to post it in the middle of the caucus frenzy. I especially liked this quote:

After Henry seemed to equate Buttigieg’s record on race as mayor of South Bend, Indiana with Trump’s history of open racism both as president and throughout his career, the candidate said he has every right to call out the president because “the president is wrong.”

“He is wrong to attack women of color, he is wrong to compare people to animals, he is wrong to assault entire cities in his tweets,” Buttigieg said, referring to Trump’s record. “And you don’t have to be a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat to know that’s wrong, just as a lot of Republicans in Congress and the Senate, even if they’re providing cover for the president, can’t actually bring themselves to say that he’s a good leader. And it’s revealing.”

Henry had no choice but to move on after that.

I mean I agree with all of this I just don’t see the need to exaggerate. Trump’s corruption has empowered murderous authoritarian regimes to initiate or step up aggression which already has or will eventually lead to the loss of human life.

Then Trump does his cutesy “Russia, Russia, Russia!” routine and some democrats are like “Welp, he has a point.”

That would be sensible if RBG was a bigoted scumbag like Rush.

1 Like

His approval in Bumfucksvillle, Swing State is 80%.

Yep, meanwhile Hillary was trying to run up the score and the narrative was that she could win Georgia.

1 Like

Back to Donnie Diapers. We issue a press release claiming that an elite team of UnstuckPolitics hackers were able to modify Trump’s Wikipedia page. Claim the changes stayed up for approximately 11 minutes during which tens of thousands of people around the world saw it.

Wikipedia says no such hack occurred but of course that’s what they’d say.

Result: “Donnie Diapers” takes off like a rocket AND Unstuck gets millions of new members. That’s a win/win.

8 Likes

So fucking tilting.

Good point but are people mad about the halftime show?

1 Like

There was a stripper pole, shaking butts, and crotch shots.

Lol wow I missed out

4 Likes

This changes everything

2 Likes

Ah yeah, that is to be expected

So last year Adam Levine strutted nearly naked, but audiences only talked about how awful his performance was.

Shakira and JLo danced well and sang live (well lol sometimes) during difficult choreography, but heavens, even Janet Jackson must be clutching her pearls at those outfits

Never Trumper if I ever saw one