The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1275914298469093376
( twitter | raw text )

Grunching a bit on the lawbros rants but I actually like being a lawyer who doesn’t give a fuck about the trappings or the law itself. I can help some people who almost all deserve it and I can find value in that. Yes I am a lowly bankruptcy attorney but who gives a fuck, I get to prevent the scumbag corporate and payday lenders from getting paid. Hard to feel better about something than that these days.

I guess my point is we hopefully aren’t all bad?

36 Likes

Trump’d better hope James Comey does a press conference in October about Joe Biden’s emails or something.

1 Like

Just need the right seasoning…

3 Likes

A lawyer really saved my ass once.

2 Likes

odds of bill bar announcing some type of investigation into joe biden in october:

• 0%
  • 1%
  • 5%
  • 10%
  • 20%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 50%
  • 60%
  • 70%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 100%

0 voters

hard to pick an option cuz I think it will be before Oct

3 Likes

All lawyers suck. Until you need one.

2 Likes

Lol you aren’t wrong but nice edit.

Is this true? Apparently I’ve never had the right kind of lawyer.

4 Likes

It’s not that Barr will do a sham investigation, it’s that the media will fall for it AGAIN

1 Like

My mother went to law school at age 38. Graduated at the top of her class at age 41.

At age 43, she told me that if I ever went to law school she would disown me.

15 Likes

Lawyers are a huge scam but the law schools are the real culprit. You could easily learn what you need in 1 year instead of 3 and then the profession wouldn’t be full of dumbfuck douches who think they are smart because they can read and write.

6 Likes

A lot of you guys are legit awesome and we need WAY more of you. We should encourage progressive people to become lawyers.

The lawbro teasing is more about people who keep insisting the law is going to save us/stop Trump.

17 Likes

Right but it’s pretty frustrating to hear the lawbros constantly tell us it’s all going to be fine because our norms and laws and the system of laws we have is sure to prevail. Like, look around. We’re white knuckling it right now with this whole democracy and rule of law thing.

4 Likes

No argument with that.

You’re advocating getting blinded out because going all in is scary.

9 Likes

It just never god damn ends

1 Like

My mom graduated from law school the same year I graduated from college. It worked out great for financial aid.

3 Likes

And why do you need one? Because of other lawyer or lawyers!