The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

You made me look at his twitter page:

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1301852764197224449

2 Likes

The CDC is reporting that only 6% of the boats that sank perished due to conditions on Lake Travis.

The rest had underlying conditions such as stupid owners or surpassed weight capacity.

11 Likes

Trump golfing reminds me of Mr. Burns

3 Likes

Don’t worry, Trump’s on his way to help all those poor MAGA boaters.

5 Likes

I’m not attacking you.

If I need to have a point it’s that while zingers are awesome and build up a narrative of destruction, they don’t always prove effective in the end. Obviously there’s lot of variance and quite often Kamala would have ended Joe.

I don’t think any zingers can end Trump although making him like a buffoon is certainly better than attacking him on policy where he is even more buffoonish but it just doesn’t matter.

Good job writers, a secret antifa u-boat fleet to start the last act

3 Likes

It’s more about triggering him because that’s when he really fucks up. Pretty solid chance he drops the n-word if he gets pushed hard enough.

If he had the ability to rise above the insults then he’d make Biden look terrible. But as we’ve seen, he’s completely incapable of letting even the smallest insult go.

Have we considered the possibility (dare I say likelihood) they Mueller is a smarter Barr?

He didn’t even try.

2 Likes

Great parody video

Now show the one from the actual owner

I was saying that Kamalas zinger was a big positive for her, not that it did any major damage to Biden. I think we’re looking at different sides of the page.

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1302405706767794176

i was thinking it could be legit until the life preserver part.

35 Likes

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitztrumpers

14 Likes

I’ll ask again and it will surely go unanswered. Who else could have done this probe (an actual name) who would have been accepted as legit by both Democrats and Republicans?

This kind of thinking always flies around here. Plenty of complaints but rarely any realistic solutions to how those complaints could have turned out differently.

2 Likes

Mmmmm…open face club sand wedge

3 Likes

The new Hearthstone sets are getting weird

3 Likes

ANY findings against Trump would have been deemed non-legit by Republicans.

But at least someone who did the job correctly would have found out what happened.

Why do you care what Republicans find legit??? Haven’t you learned by now that they won’t find anything legit if it’s bad about Trump?

4 Likes

No, he has not.

Which reminds me: have you noticed how you never see an actual Trump within 150,000 feet of one of these idiotic redneck-sponsored events? These stupid fuckers are willingly sacrificing life, limb and any future hopes of securing marine insurance for people who literally hate them and think they’re as stupid as we do. It will never ever cease to amaze me.

5 Likes