The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

More fun with iMovie:

1 Like

The better solution would have been opening several high profile investigations in the House into everything, moving at full speed, utilizing and [gasp] enforcing subpoenas, and scheduling lots of high profile hearings.

They’re ridin’ with Poseidon.

2 Likes

So wait

I want a real answer

Is that boat video real or a parody?

My wife and I are debating it.

We entered a post fact world the day the election was rendered in Trump’s favor. Part of the intent of that investigation was supposed to be providing legitimacy to everything that Trump was undermining. If you choose a partisan crazy GOP person (like Ken Starr), nothing would be found, period. If you choose someone friendly with Democrats, no one on the other side would believe it was a legit investigation regardless of whether it found Trump did nothing wrong. If you choose someone ‘in the middle’ like Mueller, it at least gives Democrats the initial perception that it would be a somewhat fair investigation.

Again, Mueller is the best this investigation was ever going to get (Rosenstein only did it because his fees were hurt after being thrown under the bus and it’s now come out that he undermined his own investigation). I’m making that quite clear. An investigation was going to happen because Rosenstein announced it. Who is the ‘best’ person to fill those shoes in a post fact world who will present an idea of fairness for both sides aisle? It’s a simple question, but the answer is what we got. Remember, that investigation started about 2 months after Trump was inaugurated so no one even knew what he would do at that time.

Mueller literally dropped 10 chargeable offenses (7 slam dunks) on the Democrats’ desk. He wouldn’t say what he would do, but his implication was absolutely that any reasonable prosecutor would go after him based on the evidence he presented.

Yeah, he gave that impression and then didn’t actually investigate the obvious avenues so he didn’t find anything too damning.

What a great outcome.

Again, who would have been better? We were never getting an outcome anything like what should have happened because this all started 2 months after Trump was elected president with an absolutely rabid fan base (even more rabid now).

The fact that we have a terrible Speaker in the House who did anything she could to avoid impeaching Trump with 7 immediately chargeable impeachable offenses with all the evidence right in front of her is the real problem. Good thing Trump helped her out with that whole Ukraine thing he does in every facet of the job.

Antifa Navy has been trending on Twitter for a while today. Some say it is stronger than the US Space Force.

How’d that work out for us? Lol… We got a guy who did a shitty job and basically covered for Trump, despite being attacked the entire time as being a deep state liberal. So the Overton Window is that Mueller was more aligned with Dems, hence when he absolved Trump it was gospel.

It was the worst possible outcome.

And how’d that work out?

Are you finally admitting you were completely wrong about Pelosi and Democratic leadership on impeachment?

Nailed it.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/MsLisaHendricks/status/1302064472081670146

They always find a way to get more stupid on things than I thought was possible.

14 Likes

11 Likes

Anybody?

Bueller?

He is a comedian. It’s a parody.

2 Likes

She’s going to get someone killed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-gun-squad-photo/2020/09/04/bb1da24c-eebc-11ea-b4bc-3a2098fc73d4_story.html

Go watch his other videos. He’s very funny.

2 Likes

Thank you

I’m sure the people in charge of moderating her social media will do the responsible thing and delete her account.

This picture is…real???

@BestOf

1 Like