The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

I’d like everyone to know I have moved operations from my bed to my couch. Suck it haters. #BALANCE

4 Likes

I didn’t know that and I’ve almost felt bad for George Conway at times. No more, that’s for sure. Laura Ingraham is an absolute piece of trash human.

3 Likes

Jesus the pace of this thread is impossible to keep up with.

It’s now obvious Trump knew he had covid and hoped he would have a mild case and could keep it a secret. He was perfectly fine with collateral damage, not surprisingly. This should kill any sympathetic reaction if he does get better.

The only question is if he knew on Tuesday and who knew when.

When can we confidently say Biden didn’t get it at the debate? A test tomorrow? Monday?

8 Likes

kramer-turkey

8 Likes

They both make breathing difficult. I should know.

100%? A long time. One of his aides could have gotten it and still be in incubation now. Then they might give it to another aide before giving it to Biden.

:)

1 Like

I did not know that. He was a regular deplorable playboy huh?

I think so, we get into some physiology here pretty quick, but basically the drive to breathe is caused by CO2 levels primarily, O2 levels secondarily. Your lungs do two things, get oxygen in and get rid of CO2.

COVID can cause you to retain CO2 by closing off your ability to breathe out properly. Those people are fucked ime.

It can also cause something caused a ventilation/perfusion mismatch. Basically the lungs work really hard to get air to spots of the lung that have blood going to them. COVID can fuck that up in a couple different ways, this can cause the happy hypoxia if you’re able to get rid of your CO2 still.

7 Likes

This also explains why there didn’t want to announce that Hicks tested positive. She likely got it from him and were still hoping he was going to remain asymptomatic and wouldn’t infect too many people. Once they were forced to admit she had it, they would have to address whether he had it (which they already knew the answer to).

1 Like

It’s another periodic reminder that we here have -0- influence, and carrying on about other posters not taking the “correct” line around our ~50 ex-poker players virtual water cooler, is stupid,stupid,stupid and internally disruptive. Cut it the fuck out… or not I guess, and have these brain dead derails continue indefinitely.

The “messaging” MMQB-ing about what the movers and shakers, and their professional mad-men gurus, “should” be spewing upon their significant national “platforms” is one topic we can chat about.

But… it’s not what we are doing here among ourselves.

1 Like

I’ll feel pretty good if he tests negative five days after exposure, so Sunday night. But technically probably two weeks.

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312442681662926850

In Trump’s mind, Chera is the only person who’s ever died of covid.

7 Likes

I’m leaving this thread unless I see the mockery and ridicule of this whole situation ramped up a notch.

40 Likes

That’s the best explanation of that I’ve seen, thanks.

I originally read that without the “not” which would have been hilarious.

Yeah I think she leaked it herself to force the president’s condition to be disclosed.

This is the weirdest part to me. Because they can very easily weekend at Bernie’s the situation by just having Scavino put out some tweets now and then. It’s not like other people haven’t written tweets for him before.

fixed

1 Like

Man this Cheravirus is really replicating quickly amongst Unstuck ponies.