The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

This is perfect imo. Hammer at the right’s hypocrisy. But don’t turn it into a complaint about the left being too nice.

FWIW - it’s not like I’m saying this forum has a huge influence. But there is a ripple effect so who knows. But I’m mostly just saying how I personally would like to see arguments liberal public figures and general twitter threads to go.

1 Like

it’s gaslighting to claim that the forum ‘repelled’ him

no one repelled shit. if he thinks this thread is morally corrupted, that’s his despicable take and has nothing to do with the posters here.

2 Likes

The Last Good Moment

Does she not even know?

Chiefsplanet had a thread every time she had a sniffle.

It’s clear from his own words that he was repelled by the forum, and in case there was any doubt, he’s left.

I don’t see you have a point here. I’m not saying the forum’s repellant to most, but he clearly found it so.

okay it’s boring at this point.

when you say "its fucking bad that the forum repels people like that’ you are blaming people here, hence gaslighting.

the correct phrasing would have been ‘It’s fucking AWESOME that people who wants the forum to send their prayers and wishes to the Trump family are leaving. Especially when they claim they have a moral high ground because of this. Good job everyone’

Hope you can tell the difference, but i get the sense the conversation isn’t in good faith.

Seems like the complaint about people rooting for death for Donald Trump and the complaint that people exaggerate how bad many things are are being confounded.

2 Likes

lol at caring what happens to these ghouls

https://twitter.com/dailyposter/status/1312236351752859649?s=21

2 Likes

We should be very skeptical of every statement coming out of the WH whether on or off the record. This includes statements that might at first glance sound negative for Trump and we desperately want to believe.
There are so many games they might be playing like lowering expectations and then having Trump miraculously exceeding them because of his virility and love for America.

2 Likes

Trump is barely tweeting. You’d think he’d have nothing else to do but lie in bed and watch Fox News and tweet.

1 Like

I don’t think so. She probably hasn’t had internet coverage for days. They’re back country camping in our largest Provincial park.

claimed negative to a random person who texted him

Maybe after dipshit Donald dies and I finish celebrating like it’s 1999, I’ll take some advice from Bill Belichick and act like I’ve been in the endzone before if any of the other dirty dozen follow him.

11 Likes

I sort of doubt these clowns are running any fancy plays here.

3 Likes

Boy I sure hope Trump recovers so he can help Bezos block more safety initiatives, pozz more poors, and make more money.

After all, I wouldn’t want to be less than civil.

3 Likes

Watch out guys— the tone police are reading this thread

8 Likes

Yep I’m not sure we should believe Meadows’ leak, it was very hamfisted.

1 Like

If Trump dies, I’m not going to blow my wad with an in-your-face celebration. I am going to take my time to savor it and rub it in constantly over the course of decades with a series of micro-aggressions.

8 Likes

Woop-woop! That’s the sound of da CoViD

2 Likes