The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

He wouldn’t be on oxygen if he wasn’t having trouble breathing. I mean, that’s the whole thesis here.

I don’t know - it seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

12 Likes

That’s not necessarily true. There have been numerous accounts of people with low pulse ox readings experiencing no other symptoms. I’m pretty sure they’d be given O2, but perhaps one of our medical professionals could clarify.

Well, I hate to break it to you but that is not necessarily true. He could just have a low oxygen saturation and not really be feeling that bad. Or he could be gasping for air. The whole range is possible.

1 Like

You are so bad at this.

4 Likes

My pony probably could use some oxygen now as well.

1 Like

If Trump survives the Dems should hammer this point. You shouldn’t have to be president to get access to decent healthcare or go broke when you get sick. Every American deserves good healthcare. It’s a human right etc.

4 Likes

Ok if you say so.

My response was to the 70/30 certainty and I still don’t know where that figure, or @microbets 50/50 come from.

MSNBC doing some good work here lol jfc

https://twitter.com/mattnegrin/status/1312409853617418241?s=21

2 Likes

4h7qor

They told the military doctors to get Trump some help, double time! Slight misunderstanding. All is well.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/Roshan_Rinaldi/status/1312262293468704768

Bill Barr as the asymptomatic patient zero would be about par for 2020.

2 Likes

C’mon man, even I don’t believe that!

2 Likes

Today is the day he became president.

5 Likes

Do you honestly believe anything coming from this administration?

Do you really believe they would be forthcoming with any information that could possibly make tRUmp look weak or that could be construed as damaging to his campaign?

3 Likes

What makes you say that? IANAD, but they’d put him on oxygen if he blood oxygen were low. That doesn’t necessarily mean he can’t breath well or tweet. I may not have someone with asthma to ask, but I’m old and have older parents and I’ve seen people put on oxygen multiple times.

What we know - he was on oxygen.

Why? Almost certainly because he needed some oxygen.

Was he at death’s door or just being a big baby? No idea.

1 Like

Obviously no. But that still doesn’t lead to the conclusions drawn.

Bill Barr is Q and this is the storm?

2 Likes

Drawing what conclusions? People are speculating and you’re like trying to force people into conclusions. No one knows. You think the statements from Trump’s doctors at this point are proof of something. Let me do what you’re doing…you think the Trump doctor’s are 100% honest and not to be doubted. Ok sucker.

2 Likes

Biden’s team has shown pretty good judgement so far imo - just stand back and let Trump make mistake after mistake. I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Some of you seem to want him to go rushing in to attack Trump while Trump is sending his own army to drown in a river.

1 Like