The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Your pony has been too close to trump.

1 Like

I know I will get laughed at, and deservedly so, but trump testing positive, knowing it, and then attending campaign events is the biggest scandal of his administration.

9 Likes

Legit LOL.
Screenshot_20201003-122130_Chrome

27 Likes

Anybody dumb enough to pay $50k for a photo opp with this racist POS deserves whatever comes to them, imo.

17 Likes

Good to see your takes on Covid are just as terrible now as they were back in February.

Who knew that the first biological attack committed against the 1% would be by the president?

If anything, we should vote him in if he promises to continue being a giftgiver. He’d no doubt have a ton of deplorable bugchasers looking to be one of the many who gets COVID from Don.

It’s not the biggest scandal this week. We learned not 6 days ago he is broke and money laundering hundreds of millions for unknown foreign entities.

Can only people that are caught up on the thread post new info? The ponies are running wild.

3 Likes

Nah. Herd mentality is forgiven today.

4 Likes

I get caught up on the thread and still miss stuff. There’s so much info, I just don’t remember where I saw it first.

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Fuck him

4 Likes

Only if you want the covid.

6 Likes

The wild horses are in the Rolling Stones thread

2 Likes

[quote=“Superleeds, post:9220, topic:2505, full:true”]
The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Fuck you[/quote]
Fyp

3 Likes

I think history will put the forced separation of children from their parents and into concentration camps first, myself.

2 Likes

Your pony has been outted.

It’s definitely the second. He hoped he’d stay asymptomatic and be able to pretend he didn’t have it. He DGAF about who he infected.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/allisongill/status/1312426710629933056

22 Likes

He figured it would just disappear.

2 Likes

While quickly scrolling I read this as “high load massages” and I thought we were about to have another Clovis kink derail

5 Likes