The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

Who gives a shit what Pence thinks? He’s a useless clown.

Now we know why Hope Hicks was allowed on Air Force one while being pozzed, they already knew the president had it

4 Likes

your pony went to a trump fundraiser on thursday so i’d get tested if i were you

6 Likes

In terms of fitting ways for tyrants to die it will always be hard to top how Gaddafi went out. This would at least be close.

Because they’re good trolls who are experts on that audience, and they have gobs of money that’s not going to do anything much more productive.

2 Likes

Looks like Wednesday, but they also suspiciously missed testing on Tuesday by arriving late.

https://twitter.com/DKThomp/status/1312428988212678656

If this really is day 3-4… this is a bad trajectory for him

1 Like

How did you miss:
The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: One Flu Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

22 Likes

If he came to the debate knowing he was positive that would be fucked up

1 Like

In the basement bro.

That could be anyone. Nurse, tech, telemetry tech, etc. Anyone who can see whatever monitor he’s on.

I feel you may be exhibiting problems with adapting to new norms.

3 Likes

FYP

3 Likes

I never said anybody gives a shit. I certainly do not. But it is undeniably insane that we have not heard from the VP when the president has been hospitalized with a deadly virus.

1 Like

Anyone else getting high load messages?

3 Likes

wouldn’t be surprised if he was positive too. idiots.

1 Like

It was Meadows.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if he WASN’T positive given who has already been confirmed and their activities/proximity to one and other last Saturday.

How is he not positive?

They must be trying to figure out how you announce POTUS AND vPOTUS are both gravely ill at same time.

When he’s admitted to hospital I hope they respect Pence’s wish not to be left alone in the same room as a woman other than his wife.

8 Likes

I think the tweet that stated that was satirical.

1 Like