The Pozzidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie's Slow Hypoxic Demise **Sweat Thread** (updated 100x/minute)

I would propose:

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: The Manchurian COVID
The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: GOP Pozz Party
The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Typhoid Donnie
The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: The GOP Goes Bug Chasing

This one.

2 Likes

Typhoid Donnie

Or we could just let a mod decide for us.

Yeah put me down as a vote for typhoid donnie.

Done.

Honestly they’re probably trying to lie based on what WH scumbags are telling them to lie about, and they’re probably being told different things by different scumbags. Not surprising if some truth leaks out here and there because these people aren’t used to this level of deceit.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1312423437093273605?s=21

The POZZidency of Donald J. Trump.

8 Likes

Should be typhoid trump for alliteration.

Slow pony confirmed

I wonder what Saturday Night Live will do now. They were going “live” again tonight with Jim Carrey to play Biden, Maya back as Kamala and of course Baldwin back as Trump. I have to think Lorne Michaels wusses out in his old age and orders complete rewrites and they tone it down completely to the point it’s unwatchable.

1 Like

Has Pence been in front of a camera yet? We haven’t seen anyone else in the line of succession. We haven’t heard enough about whether or not he should be discharging the duties of his office or who is covering for him if he’s not.

This is a massive failure in leadership.

2 Likes

Your pony’s vitals over the last 24 minutes are very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. He is still not on a clear path to the finish line.

3 Likes

Plus there’s probably chaos behind the scenes, with two or three parties vying for influence ie wife vs daughter vs KAC.

1 Like

Let’s not forget how much empathy Trump showed when Hillary was ill during her 2016 campaign.

12 Likes

Do we have the day that Trump tested positive? Because the random bits about not great vital signs I’m seeing on twitter are more of a day 6-9 kinda thing. Getting hypoxic or having low blood pressures on day 3 or so suggests a dire situation, and the press pool is getting reports of bad vital signs.

4 Likes

Apparently Pence is being kept safe from the virus at…one of Trump’s golf courses. Because by god they’re gonna grift right up to the fucking bitter end lol Camp David.

1 Like

His pony is chief of staff and mask aficionado Mark Meadows

It is insane and indefensible that Pence hasn’t made a public speech or statement yet.

lol, even his doctors are leaking.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1312426199671607296?s=20

2 Likes